Author Topic: Anyone figure out how to beat Bt?  (Read 54790 times)

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone figure out how to beat Bt?
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2014, 09:58:43 PM »
Why not offer a prize to whoever finds him first before Christmas which, if nobody does by then, the Devs will do?

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2014, 10:25:38 PM »
I can confirm that the image is real, and that the original poster is, in every way, associated with us.  He's one of our programmers.  It IS real though.  As is the hidden location where he can be found.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2014, 10:32:50 PM »
ARRGG   GRRR
You see, that's my problem. The average gamer is being denied, I guess. I'll try a few more times, then just simply quit altogether.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2014, 10:35:03 PM »
For what it's worth, I'd totally give you hints if I had any idea how to find him.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2014, 01:05:47 AM »
can someone maybe at least say if we can miss the opportunity if we progress to FAR in the game or something

would suck if its only in a specific chapter

or even worse that you have to trigger something in day one, or two then three etc,

I have a feeling.. its so simple it will make us all facepalm

is it an underwater bar like in "Top secret" the movie? oo that would rock!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRi-a8hPh0&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">ß</a>
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:21 AM »
I will give you this much.  There are 5 things that must be done.  2 of which happen at a certain point in the game.  You cannot get there prior to act 2, but 1 thing must be done before then. 

One more thing, watch the intro to the game.  you will be quite relieved if you do.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2014, 08:16:16 AM »
Sorry garr, but it's not there for the average gamer. Sometimes these things are put in there for OUR amusement as the designers, they're not supposed to be easy to find, and this one is just slightly short of impossible. The reason we made this one so difficult is we attempted to have a fun game with a similar egg in our SQ2 remake and someone simply looked through the binary of the code to find the password, so this one can't be hacked that way. In all honesty that sorta spoiled what was a bit of a fun game for us, dropping hints and clues until people started working it out. This one's there because we wrote the game and wanted to add in something fun for ourselves. If regular players find it, that's way cool and power to them, but I really have no real intention of revealing how to get there.

Plus. in this age of instant internet information, once one person has found it, everyone has found it.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2014, 09:11:27 AM »
Curses for the poster of the fight scene, heh heh heh

Maybe if I intentionally get arrested (not meeting with Kayanna and she sends the warrant). Probably not, but hey, it's not logical to be illogical.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Anyone figure out how to beat Bt?
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »
Curses for the poster of the fight scene, heh heh heh

Sorry!  I just had to.  It makes it way more fun to watch people try and find it than just knowing about it.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »
It would be a grave mistake to think that there weren't subtle hints already scattered throughout this thread.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2014, 12:27:04 PM »
It would be a grave mistake to think that there weren't subtle hints already scattered throughout this thread.

We wouldn't do that....would we?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2014, 12:41:59 PM »
Bt likes you to pay attention;  give credit where credit is due.  He also likes numbers and he likes fire.

Be patient and be hydrated.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2014, 01:07:05 PM »
Hmm, hydrated, relieved...  There's an achievement I couldn't get unlocked.  Is this related?

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2014, 01:14:41 PM »
Hmm, hydrated, relieved...  There's an achievement I couldn't get unlocked.  Is this related?

I will say this much, not once do we check which achievements you have or have not unlocked.  I know there have been some bugs with some not unlocking, etc so that just wouldn't be fair. 

Just remember, if at first you don't succeed, try and try again...or was it restore? 

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2014, 03:31:26 PM »
I have found achievements to not work
there are a few that never will,

BUT ive found that if you save before you know you are about to get an achievement
for me like say the beast master

I saved before the fight, fought, restored, fought, restored about 8 times later  the achievement in game and steam popped in

pitch tent,
Miriya pisshead  is for goin #1 on the rug and beast but its broken atm
few others  never seem to unlock and I wont use sam again, it was just a test and seems it worked for most of my achievements in game and in steam to unlock without sam just hitting RESET STATS and achievements!

as for the subtle hints hahahahahaha

I always wondered what would happen if I could put out the fire in the pub.. seems you can look at it like something is beyond it.. shrug
so many hints in just your posts haha

bt likes talking in 3rd person! jk
pay attention = not look but pay real bly I presume,
or the give credit where its due, = bly
grrs

be patient and be hydrated,  maybe need to be drunk to see a certain view of something grr

and finally a grave mistake, hmm
well thats obvious

does this have to do with that diary   
maybe ya have to shove yourself in a coffin, pay 50 bly and get taken somewhere ahhh

the quest for bt   should be an entire new game haha
muhahahah

see ya soon bt and my stats will be maxed watchoooooooo

EDIT: you all , ty.. you make a fun simple thing and turn it into an event that is making me laugh my head off even more in just the postings here haha
cheers!
(lets just hope the save limit allows me to not miss the day 1-2 trigger for day 3+ to get to bt :P )
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"