Author Topic: Achievement for cheater ?  (Read 7630 times)

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Achievement for cheater ?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 03:13:14 AM »
Plus the masters one has different responses depending on whether you know about the seal or not.

I noticed that!  I appreciate that attention to detail, especially since in adventure games you're supposed to try to get anything that's not nailed down (and in this game, even some things that are!). 

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Achievement for cheater ?
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 12:45:36 PM »
Plus the masters one has different responses depending on whether you know about the seal or not.

I noticed that!  I appreciate that attention to detail, especially since in adventure games you're supposed to try to get anything that's not nailed down (and in this game, even some things that are!).

We tried to make sure we got stuff like that - believe me! The team, while testing, made sure that I put a lot of that stuff in!! So thank Lamb, Dr. Slash, Chucklas and Corrigan for that stuff!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."