Author Topic: Rune gate?  (Read 4512 times)

Sweeny03

• Recruit
  • Liked: 3
    • View Profile
Rune gate?
« on: July 25, 2014, 12:36:14 PM »
Hello!

I'm stuck on the section where Rayford asks you to kill the Morroi leader.  I'm guessing you have to get past the rune gate/green light that blocks the mountain path but I haven't figured a way past.  Anyone able to help?

Thanks!! 

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
Re: Rune gate?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 12:46:03 PM »
Someone should be able to tell you about runes. 

Spoiler (hover to show)

Spoiler (hover to show)

The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 01:57:53 PM »
Agh! I knew it was in the library!  I had checked there before but for some reason the dialogue options didnt show up.  I went and made the rubbing now though so I think I'm now on the right track

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 02:12:44 PM »
ARGH!!! So that's why the artist gave you the charcoal and paper!

Any use for the plate from breakfast? Or just a red herring.

What about that bird's nest n eggs?

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 02:14:44 PM »
And I'm in!  And stuck again  :-[   I need to find a way inside the Morroi hideout.  The tip says to make a disguise to sneak in, so the logical thing to do is to try dye the white robes I have green, but not sure how to do that.  Any hints?  My guess based on what I already have in my inventory was to combine with the artichoke or green leaf tobacco but that didn't work.  Nor did using rubbing alcohol as a solvent for the dye help.  The hint also said there may be another way in but I dont have any starting point of an idea for that

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Rune gate?
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 02:17:43 PM »
And I'm in!  And stuck again  :-[   I need to find a way inside the Morroi hideout.  The tip says to make a disguise to sneak in, so the logical thing to do is to try dye the white robes I have green, but not sure how to do that.  Any hints?  My guess based on what I already have in my inventory was to combine with the artichoke or green leaf tobacco but that didn't work.  Nor did using rubbing alcohol as a solvent for the dye help.  The hint also said there may be another way in but I dont have any starting point of an idea for that

You have exactly the right idea, you just need to find a person that can do the dying for you.  Roehm's no tailor.  ;)

The other solution requires an entirely different approach from an entirely different direction.  There may be  back door to the fortress somewhere.  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 02:18:33 PM »
The other way in involves some fireflies and glowing fungus if you know what I mean.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 02:19:27 PM »
You could go through the sewers from the swamp. Or find someone who changes clothing color.

Spoiler (hover to show)

Sweeny03

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
I got it thanks! 

Also:  changing into green robes right in front of the Morroi = hilarious  ;D