Author Topic: Version??  (Read 2757 times)

Dboskello777

Version??
« on: July 16, 2014, 10:53:00 AM »
Is the latest version of the game 1.01?    Mine says version 1.0.    How or where can I update?   Thanks.   

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Version??
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 11:04:05 AM »
Which distributor did you get your game from?  It may be that they've labelled it differently.  All versions that are out there should be the same at this point.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Collector

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
    • The Sierra Help Pages
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 11:26:49 AM »
The version that I was provided for writing the installer shows v1.0 as well. What is the MD5 of the 1.01 main EXE?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 01:40:15 PM »
We had a slight edit before release on Steam and GoG.  1.0.1 just as a slight music cue change in one place.  Nothing major.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Dboskello777

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 02:52:51 PM »
Ok.   I got my copy from Phoenix Online.  That's why.    By the way, great game so far!!

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 07:41:40 PM »
On certain stores, the Linux (and OS X) packaging has changed, with contents unchanged, and required a slight version bump up to 1.0.1 as well.  Most stores don't really have any good way for me to revision packaging changes. I would just append or prepend a full date, if I had my way, but on certain stores that convention is not possible for a couple of reasons.

We'll get a nice blank slate across all platforms hopefully when we push 1.1, I would think.
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."