Author Topic: Thoughts on a future sequel  (Read 9868 times)

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Thoughts on a future sequel
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 07:06:57 AM »
Yeah seriously, it just can't be. Even the one with Corey Feldman is better. And the one in New York. And like, all the first 8. And the original. And Freddy v Jason. In fact, I'd watch a still picture of Jason from one of those movies for 90 minutes before I watched X again.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 07:09:17 AM »
I approve of this discussion, and submit that there is only one Friday the 13th film, and that came out in 1980.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 07:16:19 AM »
I submit this to be pretty accurate. I would add though that an excellent movie is the 5th one, "A New Chapter" which doesn't actually have Jason in it, but somebody who is pretending to be Jason. This was good and I enjoyed it.

Myrddin Starfari

• Ping of Kuns
  • Villain
  • Liked: 34
  • Ok folks, what's with the pitchforks and torches?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2014, 07:42:21 AM »
Haha

I'm a little surprised nobody beat me to the idea actually.
When you're a farrier you need to know these things

CDRSeadog

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »
perhaps not the next one, but somewhere about five or ten QFI should become, Quest For Infamy In Space, set of course in the far far future (but hopefully not that far away).

Or why not do something like a "Quest for Infamy in Early Americanna" with Roehm's descendent being a "Ben Franklin Roehm" (after all, Franklin was quite the eccentric character back in the day - to say nothing of his popularity with the ladies).

Myrddin Starfari

• Ping of Kuns
  • Villain
  • Liked: 34
  • Ok folks, what's with the pitchforks and torches?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »
it could be set a few months later with the kingdoms economy collapsed due to a certain rogue having stolen anything not nailed down and a few things that were, then going on a spending spree after fencing the stuff
When you're a farrier you need to know these things