Author Topic: Walkthrough, hints etc?  (Read 89835 times)

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2014, 09:31:53 PM »
I need some help for the Servant Seal.

Spoiler (hover to show)

Spoiler (hover to show)
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2014, 09:33:49 PM »
I know where the slaver is, just from randomly clicking around, but is there a way I should have been clued in on the location?

Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: [Sorcerer] Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »

The Killington crypt bending light puzzle?  I'm no Indiana Jones so it's really confounding me...

Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

PLeiaPrinSass

[Sorcerer] Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2014, 10:49:18 PM »
Pond Scum?  I know WHERE to get it, but using what vessel?  Already tried a pint glass from the bar.  This is so that the Apothecary can make potions.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: [Sorcerer] Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2014, 10:50:40 PM »
Pond Scum?  I know WHERE to get it, but using what vessel?  Already tried a pint glass from the bar.  This is so that the Apothecary can make potions.

In the right place, you should be able to just pick it up with the hand icon.

PLeiaPrinSass

Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2014, 10:56:02 PM »
I am seriously clicking the hand EVERYWHERE on the fountain.  Is that the wrong place?

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2014, 11:13:59 PM »
I am seriously clicking the hand EVERYWHERE on the fountain.  Is that the wrong place?

Answered your PM. 
Spoiler (hover to show)

shazzner

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2014, 11:14:37 PM »
Hooray! I beat it. Never did figure out how to get rid of the hunters, they vexed me throughout the whole game...

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2014, 11:16:35 PM »
Hooray! I beat it. Never did figure out how to get rid of the hunters, they vexed me throughout the whole game...

Hey, great to hear!  :)

Spoiler (hover to show)

shazzner

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2014, 11:18:47 PM »

Hey, great to hear!  :)

Spoiler (hover to show)

That's odd, they never showed up outside there in all my playthrough otherwise I'm sure I would have figured that out

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2014, 11:20:31 PM »

That's odd, they never showed up outside there in all my playthrough otherwise I'm sure I would have figured that out

Spoiler (hover to show)

shazzner

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2014, 11:22:49 PM »
Ohhh, I got you now. Just did it from an old save. Damn I should have figured that out.

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2014, 02:41:52 AM »
I finished the game, but I never encountered a wolf.  I expected to see one eventually because Jerrod mentions buying wolf fur.  Did I just miss them, or do they only appear for a particular class.  I played as a Sorcerer.  Strangely, he also says that the venom comes from snakes instead of spiders, so I'm not inclined to believe him.  :)

Oh, and my favorite part is

Spoiler (hover to show)

fencerguy

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2014, 03:00:02 AM »
I'm feeling really slow right now.  I'm the magic user and I can not figure out this Bush problem. I know I need to go past it (ie the avatar knows) When I first try I get the message I can't get by it (from walking) I am not sure where to go from here.   I think I talked to everyone about the moonshiner.  I am lost.

Thanks.

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2014, 03:04:37 AM »
I'm feeling really slow right now.  I'm the magic user and I can not figure out this Bush problem. I know I need to go past it (ie the avatar knows) When I first try I get the message I can't get by it (from walking) I am not sure where to go from here.   I think I talked to everyone about the moonshiner.  I am lost.

This one took me a bit, too. 
Spoiler (hover to show)