Author Topic: Walkthrough, hints etc?  (Read 89121 times)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2014, 03:16:17 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
ah Ha! Thanks, that hint did the trick. I had completely forgotten about certain items in my inventory.

There's actually a hidden way to get rid of him as a sorceror, too, if you want the most infamous possible solution.  ;) 
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2014, 03:23:47 PM »
RE: The Bush as a rogue

Spoiler (hover to show)

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 03:31:41 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Insaniac99

Re: Re: Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 03:32:35 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
ah Ha! Thanks, that hint did the trick. I had completely forgotten about certain items in my inventory.

There's actually a hidden way to get rid of him as a sorceror, too, if you want the most infamous possible solution.  ;)

aha ha ha.  That gave me incentive to try stuff the game had already led me to think was impossible, very funny scene.  Thanks for the tip!

Than1134

[Sorcerer] Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 04:05:01 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Insaniac99

Re: [Sorcerer] Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 04:13:11 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)
Same place as you...  I'm looking and if I figure it out, I'll be sure to let you know....

The Luggage

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [Sorcerer] Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 04:15:05 PM »
i am a sorcerer any hints on getting the kracken's lungs?

Spoiler (hover to show)

Insaniac99

Re: Re: [Sorcerer] Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2014, 05:19:48 PM »
i am a sorcerer any hints on getting the kracken's lungs?

Spoiler (hover to show)
Spoiler (hover to show)

ErikParkin

• Recruit
  • Liked: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2014, 05:34:12 PM »
Hello! You guys made a Real great game. I hope you are proud!

Um, I have several questions if thats Ok,

1. I am a magic user.playing in act 1 I just got finished from seeing the Sherrif because I beat up Gort the night before. Um,, I am trying to find the three kinds of water for the ice spell. I have the dirty water, but I can't find falling water  or the other kind of water, don't remember what water that is. Does anyone know how to get the ice spell?

2. Wear can I get the fear spell?

3. Wear can I get your hint book. I'm going to need it!:)
Thanks
Erik Parkin

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 05:40:04 PM »
The Art Book/Hint Guide will be coming soon - you can pre-order it here.  It not only has a guide, hints and the solution to the game, but it includes full color prints of art from the game, and production art that shows how we created the world of Quest For Infamy!

https://qfi-companion.backerkit.com/preorders

Go there if you are interested!

1) Falling water?  Well, find a water fall!  There's one in the valley - up in the north east

2) Fear? You gotta go to the Tyr docks at night to talk to Marlon.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2014, 05:40:41 PM »

1. I am a magic user.playing in act 1 I just got finished from seeing the Sherrif because I beat up Gort the night before. Um,, I am trying to find the three kinds of water for the ice spell. I have the dirty water, but I can't find falling water  or the other kind of water, don't remember what water that is. Does anyone know how to get the ice spell?

2. Wear can I get the fear spell?

3. Wear can I get your hint book. I'm going to need it!:)

Falling water and living water are the two kinds you need.  Prospero does give you some hints about them if you ask him about the specific spell. 
Spoiler (hover to show)

Ask Prospero about the Inner Fear spell--he'll tell you what he needs from you and where to start.

The hint book will be out in another month or so, I believe--don't quote me on that--but it's being worked on currently.  In the mean time, we are happy to give out hints, so ask away!

Insaniac99

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2014, 05:41:14 PM »
So this is a little embarrassing, but I lost the main story line.  I spent so much time trying to find all the spells and stuff for the sorcerer path that I forgot the hint for the main story.  I have the solution to a few different puzzles, but I don't know why I'm solving them so I haven't done them all yet.

Spoilers have last story element that happened
Spoiler (hover to show)

So my question is: who do I talk to do set me back on the path? I'm terrible with names, so a job or location might also be nice.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2014, 05:41:22 PM »
Steve, your hints suck.  You gotta be at least a LITTLE cryptic.  Jeez.  ;)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2014, 05:42:20 PM »
So this is a little embarrassing, but I lost the main story line.  I spent so much time trying to find all the spells and stuff for the sorcerer path that I forgot the hint for the main story.  I have the solution to a few different puzzles, but I don't know why I'm solving them so I haven't done them all yet.

Spoilers have last story element that happened
Spoiler (hover to show)

So my question is: who do I talk to do set me back on the path? I'm terrible with names, so a job or location might also be nice.

I'll answer in the form of a Steve-hint: Go to the pub at night.  ;)

EDIT BY STEVE: The farmers said they'd buy you a drink. A few others mentioned Martin Japsworth was coming back to town and would be in the Pub at night.  Go get your drink and talk to Martin!

Bt

The Luggage

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2014, 05:55:25 PM »
Hint me in the direction of the dead piece of the seal, puleeze.