Public Forums > Banter and Chit-Chat!

Dragon*Con 2012

(1/3) > >>

Monster:
Just wondering if anyone here will be attending Dragon*Con this weekend.  I will be there, and I'm hoping to have a lot of fun.  I've been working on a costume for the event, rushing to get it done by Friday.

Anyways, just thought it would be cool to see if anyone else would be there.  I'll be on the lookout for fellow Adventure Gamers, telling them all about cool projects like Quest for Infamy and the School for Heroes.

Blackthorne:

--- Quote from: Monster on August 29, 2012, 09:03:16 AM ---Just wondering if anyone here will be attending Dragon*Con this weekend.  I will be there, and I'm hoping to have a lot of fun.  I've been working on a costume for the event, rushing to get it done by Friday.

Anyways, just thought it would be cool to see if anyone else would be there.  I'll be on the lookout for fellow Adventure Gamers, telling them all about cool projects like Quest for Infamy and the School for Heroes.

--- End quote ---

Man, I would love us to be at this.  Next year, we're going to try to be at a con.

Have a good time, man - and thanks for spreading the word!  You can tell 'em to visit www.questforinfamy.com - and if they donate and mention they were at Dragon Con, I'll give them a special bonus reward.

Bt

Monster:

--- Quote from: Blackthorne on August 29, 2012, 09:23:05 AM ---You can tell 'em to visit www.questforinfamy.com - and if they donate and mention they were at Dragon Con, I'll give them a special bonus reward.
--- End quote ---
Sounds like a plan!

Goatmeal:
Good ole Dragon*Con.

Went to Dragon*Con when I first moved South in the mid-'90s...  A shame I haven't been back since!

s_d:
It's awesome that the QFI fanbase is represented at most of the major conventions.  Intendant S went to Indy GenCon and had a blast!

So... today is the last day of Dragon*Con...  How was it?  Cosplay images, please?  Share with the class, Monster!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version