Author Topic: Problem with the Kill the slaver quest as Sorcerer  (Read 1575 times)

VictorCreed

• Recruit
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
Problem with the Kill the slaver quest as Sorcerer
« on: February 28, 2021, 05:32:30 PM »
Hello. As described in the title, I have a problem with this part of the game. As a sorcerer I have 50 in the stealth skill and is my understanding that, if you are not a rogue, the skill can't go past this point. Reading walktrougs I found that I am supposed to sneak in trought the balcony into the slaver house. But when I do so, Roehm automatically stumbles , falling to the ground. The game says that it is because my skill is not high enough. This results in being killed by the guard. No interaction permitted.
I am supposed to do something else?

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with the Kill the slaver quest as Sorcerer
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 06:14:32 PM »
Hello. As described in the title, I have a problem with this part of the game. As a sorcerer I have 50 in the stealth skill and is my understanding that, if you are not a rogue, the skill can't go past this point. Reading walktrougs I found that I am supposed to sneak in trought the balcony into the slaver house. But when I do so, Roehm automatically stumbles , falling to the ground. The game says that it is because my skill is not high enough. This results in being killed by the guard. No interaction permitted.
I am supposed to do something else?

It's not that your skill isn't high enough; the Sorcerer and Brigand classes appear to cap out their Stealth at 50, but my Rogue character with a Stealth of 110 also stumbles and falls as he sneaks into the unknown.  There is something else you should do first...

SIERRA-TYPE HINT:
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Look before you leap" ?

DIRECT ANSWER:
Spoiler (hover to show)

VictorCreed

• Recruit
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with the Kill the slaver quest as Sorcerer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 10:25:20 AM »
Thanks!

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579