Author Topic: New QFI demo - coming soon  (Read 13255 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
New QFI demo - coming soon
« on: June 28, 2012, 11:50:23 AM »
In the next few weeks we're going to release the Quest For Infamy Demo - Version 2.0!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wCP5gMaU7Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Quest for Infamy - new demo coming soon!</a>

This demo features a few new rooms to explore, an improved combat system, more monsters to fight, and many small little fixes as per the suggestions and comments people have left.  This is just to show you a little bit of the work we've been doing during the Kickstarter! 
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

PsychoWolfmanSpaceVampire

Re: QFI Kickstarter - Last Week and Pay Pal Information
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 11:47:31 PM »
Very happy this has been such a success, excellent!

Can't wait.

rogerxy

• Lackey
  • Liked: 2
  • Serious Guy
    • View Profile
Re: New QFI demo - coming soon
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »
Really looking forward to this!
You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 07:42:44 PM »
PLEASE please and pretty please with sugar on top Release the NEW DEMO 2.0! :)  Also any new news would much be appreciated QFI creators.  Thanks from Chadly and all other supporters of QFI! :)
**********Chadly*********************

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 08:02:42 PM »
Hey Chadly - we're still working on it.  We're adding more content to it than we originally planned for the Kickstarter.  We were going to release a slightly modified version of the original demo during the last week of the KS, but a storm hit and knocked out power in our programmers area for over a week. 

So, instead of releasing a demo with minor additions, we're releasing a newer version with much more to show an offer.  I don't have an official release date yet, but please hold on and be patient.  It'll be worth the wait.  You'll all be seeing updates soon.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

BigD

• Recruit
  • Liked: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 11:59:24 AM »
Steven - I'm really looking forward to the new demo. Of course, now that school is back in session, I have a new group of students to frighten, so I am not as free to play on the computer, but for Infamous, I will make time!
BigD

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »
Steven - I'm really looking forward to the new demo. Of course, now that school is back in session, I have a new group of students to frighten, so I am not as free to play on the computer, but for Infamous, I will make time!

Haha - ah, yes, school.  Good times!  I hope you enjoy it when you get to play it!

Bt

Monster

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »
I'd love to play the new Demo as well.  Eager to see some more of the area!

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 09:05:02 PM »
Haha - ah, yes, school.  Good times!  I hope you enjoy it when you get to play it!

I assume you're going to have nido alpha playtest it for us, so we can be sure it's extra awesome, yes?
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

nidoking

• Producers
  • Villain
  • Liked: 129
  • 'Tis beyond my reach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 11:03:54 PM »
I should really get around to finishing the first demo for a basis for comparison before then, shouldn't I?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 11:36:22 PM »
I should really get around to finishing the first demo for a basis for comparison before then, shouldn't I?

Oh, Nidoking!!! Heh heh!  He really is helping out a lot behind the scenes, though guys.  You should be glad he's around to help.  We are!

Bt

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2012, 04:51:36 AM »
 ;D
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."