Author Topic: backgrounds  (Read 3366 times)

Alaskaban

backgrounds
« on: July 19, 2012, 09:00:02 PM »
I've seen sketches of bgs yet I've seen videos of you guys coloring a bg in photoshop. do you guys sketch and use the computer to make bgs

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: backgrounds
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 10:20:21 PM »
I believe the sketches that have been made public were all done natively in GIMP (basically the free version of Photoshop.)  However, it is easy to sketch on paper and scan it into Photoshop--sometimes we do that, too.  Really just depends on the person's preference.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Alaskaban

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 01:32:12 AM »
what is done more often

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 01:43:02 AM »
More often than not, everything from sketch to finished background is done on the computer, in GIMP or Photoshop. 
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.