Author Topic: Walkthrough, hints etc?  (Read 89544 times)

kegstand

Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2014, 05:02:49 PM »
I am at the Morroi arch with the runes. I can't figure it out.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2014, 05:16:15 PM »
You're ALMOST there - the way Morroi runes translate should read like this

Spoiler (hover to show)

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

kegstand

« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2014, 05:33:47 PM »
I got it.  Thanks very much BT.

I think there is a mistake.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2014, 06:47:01 PM »
I got it.  Thanks very much BT.

I think there is a mistake.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Thanks for the heads up--we'll take a look and make sure it's correct, and fix it in a future update if need be.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Redgar the Rascal

« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2014, 06:52:03 PM »
I need some help getting into the thieves guild - Where do I find the pattern to unlock the pulpit?

Redgar the Rascal

« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2014, 06:56:06 PM »
Never mind, I followed the NEWS

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2014, 06:57:03 PM »
I need some help getting into the thieves guild - Where do I find the pattern to unlock the pulpit?

Spoiler (hover to show)

Great forum name by the way.  :)

**Beat me to it!  Glad you figured it out.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

ErikParkin

• Recruit
  • Liked: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2014, 07:35:16 PM »
Hello, I have two Questions if thats Okay.
1. I have been to tyr, and found the books about the cult and the Jewl, but the lady I was supposed to meet, didn't show up and nobody in the bar can tell me where she is. How do I find her.

2. How do i get th brr for Nature's blessing spell its driving me nuts.

Erik

ErikParkin

• Recruit
  • Liked: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2014, 07:36:23 PM »
meant bee for nature's blessing Sorry.

PLeiaPrinSass

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2014, 07:36:53 PM »
Hey team,

I have a few questions.  1. I figured out the Rune translation, but it's still not working correctly.  I even switched the "Is" and "There" runes because of the possible mistake in the book as well as turned the last Rune upside down.  No dice.  Does anyone have a screenshot of exactly how it should look?

2. In the mine, I get to the Kracken, but I don't know how to beat or kill him.  What's the next move there or a hint on how to proceed?  I see this business about his lungs...but I'm completely hoodwinked by that.

3. Finally - where is H's diary folks are talking about?  I haven't found that yet either...

4. I have the key to the family crypt but it doesn't work - must all the crests be found first?

Have one crest piece though!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2014, 07:37:43 PM »
Hello, I have two Questions if thats Okay.
1. I have been to tyr, and found the books about the cult and the Jewl, but the lady I was supposed to meet, didn't show up and nobody in the bar can tell me where she is. How do I find her.

2. How do i get th brr for Nature's blessing spell its driving me nuts.

Erik

Spoiler (hover to show)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2014, 07:45:59 PM »
Hey team,

I have a few questions.  1. I figured out the Rune translation, but it's still not working correctly.  I even switched the "Is" and "There" runes because of the possible mistake in the book as well as turned the last Rune upside down.  No dice.  Does anyone have a screenshot of exactly how it should look?

2. In the mine, I get to the Kracken, but I don't know how to beat or kill him.  What's the next move there or a hint on how to proceed?  I see this business about his lungs...but I'm completely hoodwinked by that.

3. Finally - where is H's diary folks are talking about?  I haven't found that yet either...

4. I have the key to the family crypt but it doesn't work - must all the crests be found first?

Have one crest piece though!

Spoiler (hover to show)

PLeiaPrinSass

[Sorcerer] Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2014, 09:15:11 PM »
Thanks!  Got much further along, though still having trouble with the Rune puzzle.

The Killington crypt bending light puzzle?  I'm no Indiana Jones so it's really confounding me...

tt612

« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2014, 09:16:56 PM »
I need some help for the Servant Seal.

Spoiler (hover to show)

shazzner

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2014, 09:17:28 PM »
I know where the slaver is, just from randomly clicking around, but is there a way I should have been clued in on the location?