Author Topic: Bear Question  (Read 2322 times)

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Bear Question
« on: July 18, 2014, 10:28:22 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNC6Z_hcKDo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNC6Z_hcKDo</a>

Is there any way for a non-Brigand to get past that bear at the Brigand's hideout?  Do I just need to upgrade my stealth or something? (is about to try and feed it a fish)

I'm playing as a goody-two-shoes Mage who's not fond of doing anything too bad, and I wanted to go east of there into the forest so i could approach the hunters from behind them and kill one of them.

Rayford mentions them as a nuisance to the town, along with the Brigands, so they seem pretty evil.  Plus they barricade the entrance to the forest and beat up and rob anyone that tries to pass them.  I'd like to avoid hiring "entertainment" for them if I can as I do not like them at all.

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Re: Bear Question
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 11:42:30 PM »
Well, I got past it.  Only problem is that it won't let me kill the damned hunters!

Do I need a higher infamy score?  Or is killing them something only a Brigand can do?

I've only done it once as a brigand with an Infamy of 175.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Bear Question
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 11:43:10 PM »
Only brigands can fight the hunters directly.  The sorcerer does have his own unique method for getting rid of them though.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.