Author Topic: Gnoll question  (Read 9275 times)

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Re: Gnoll question
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 01:27:19 AM »
Okay, I think I'm good to go!

I kinda ignored the old gypsy fart's "stone" remark earlier since I thought it was a reference to where the first crest piece is, but I now understand what he's talking about. :)

You guys are cryptic/vague with your answers, lol.  Nintendo Hotline used to be the same sometimes. :)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 01:40:47 AM »
Well you DID say you wanted to be hardcore!  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 01:44:06 AM »
I did, aye.

The ideal solution for the gnoll would be to be able to give him tobacco early, but for him to say something like.

"If you ever need a favor that only I can grant, and not any of my treasure, I'll be happy to help you."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Gnoll question
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2014, 06:20:11 AM »
I did, aye.

The ideal solution for the gnoll would be to be able to give him tobacco early, but for him to say something like.

"If you ever need a favor that only I can grant, and not any of my treasure, I'll be happy to help you."

That's not a bad idea.  We'll look at again when we do our next update--we've got a few things to patch anyway.  Thanks for the suggestion!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.