Author Topic: HP Lovecraft's Birthday  (Read 3858 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
HP Lovecraft's Birthday
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:24:20 PM »
Today is HP Lovecraft's Birthday.

They guy wrote some wonderfully creepy stories.  It's his mythos that a lot of QFGIV's legends are based on... if you don't know, check out some of his works!

Also, there's a lot of great almost unpronounceable names in his works!  Gotta love that, eh??

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
Re: HP Lovecraft's Birthday
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:47:59 PM »
When I think horror, I think of Lovecraft.  For a person who's not really into that genre, I do find his stories quite thrilling.  There's just something about his tales that speak volumes about the human condition, IMHO.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 12:20:32 AM »
Yeah, HPL's my homeboy.  I spent a solid thirty-minutes staring into the void, unblinking, in his honor.

Ok, no, I didn't.  But just now, I did envision a vast, ancient, cosmic terror devouring my soul  :o
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 12:38:56 AM »
The vast, ancient, mind terror of not getting any updates or Demo 2.0 is what is devouring my soul! Lol. :)  Chadly.
**********Chadly*********************

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 01:28:12 AM »
 :(
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."