Author Topic: Steam Key?  (Read 2174 times)

Bombermans

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Steam Key?
« on: July 10, 2014, 10:41:28 AM »
Hi everyone!

First of all, I want to thank you guys for making an awesome game like this, in a retro style and

I couldn't wait to play this awesome game, and I bought it on Good old Games (well, I asked my cousin to buy it for me, then I'll give him the money afterwards ^^).

The problem is... I bought it on Good Old Games.com, since it seemed to be the only store apart from Phoenix Online.

Now it's on Steam, with achievements and tradingcards, which are awesome indeed. Sadly, I already bought the game from good old games. Is there any chance for me to get the steam key for the game? :( I just wanted to play because I couldn't stand the wait, but certainly the good old games version does not have achievements or trading cards...

By the way, BEST NARRATOR EVER. Hahaha!  ;D

Bombermans

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Key?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:33:53 PM »
(Replying my own post for it to get seen. Seems it was missed up with all the chaos).

Also: YOU RRRRUB YOUR HANDSSSS ALL OVERRR YOURSELF LIKE A SHOWGIRL. <---I never get tired of that one.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Steam Key?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 03:36:36 PM »
Hey Bomberman, if you don't get a response to this sooner, PM Blackthorne and he may be able to help you out.  No promises though.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.