Author Topic: Where is the 'trees that never sleep'? Kayanna tells you to meet her there  (Read 3256 times)

Roehm

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
I was hoping if somebody could tell me where the 'trees that never sleep' are. Kayanna tells Kit in the pub to tell you to meet her there does anyone know where it is? I am pretty sure it's near the Killington's [/size]ruined mansion, but where is it exactly?[/color]

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
I was hoping if somebody could tell me where the 'trees that never sleep' are. Kayanna tells Kit in the pub to tell you to meet her there does anyone know where it is? I am pretty sure it's near the Killington's ruined mansion, but where is it exactly?

Head west from the Killington mansion ruins and explore the North Woods.  You'll find 'em.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Roehm

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
I was hoping if somebody could tell me where the 'trees that never sleep' are. Kayanna tells Kit in the pub to tell you to meet her there does anyone know where it is? I am pretty sure it's near the Killington's ruined mansion, but where is it exactly?

Head west from the Killington mansion ruins and explore the North Woods.  You'll find 'em.  :)
Hey thanks a lot man!!! For some reason I kept heading east from the Killington Mansion. Thank you very much for clearing it up for me!  ;D

Bad2DaBone

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 84
    • View Profile
Let me guess- you were addicted to using the map to fast-travel too, eh? ;)

I had that same problem with this quest but after some exploring I was able to find it.