Author Topic: KS Exclusive Big Box  (Read 4539 times)

k0SH

• Recruit
  • Liked: 5
    • View Profile
KS Exclusive Big Box
« on: April 11, 2013, 01:43:44 PM »
Hi

Itīs said in the last update that "Backers can visit our forums, and get a sneak peak the the Artwork for the KS Exclusive Big Box!".
Great!
But where can I find it?
Thanks!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: KS Exclusive Big Box
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 02:32:25 PM »
Hi

Itīs said in the last update that "Backers can visit our forums, and get a sneak peak the the Artwork for the KS Exclusive Big Box!".
Great!
But where can I find it?
Thanks!

Right now, it's in the exclusive Lonarian Guard backers forum - for backers who have pledged over $100.  It'll be moved to the regular backers forum after it's exclusive week long run there.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

k0SH

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 02:34:08 PM »
Ah ok.
Thanks.
So I have to wait a bit more to see if it convinces me to upgrade my pledge ;-)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 02:43:55 PM »
Haha, nice move.  But I did promise them the exclusive first, so I gotta keep my word on that.  I do hope you like it - this box will only be available during this period - when the PayPal closes on the 20th, that'll be it for boxes.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 03:14:54 PM »
As a member of the Lonarian Guard, I saw the box art and I'm sure you'd love it.   ;)
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

k0SH

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 04:40:04 PM »
Hehe :-)
I can wait until mid of next week without difficulty.
Thanks.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 04:56:23 PM »
Hehe :-)
I can wait until mid of next week without difficulty.
Thanks.

Hey, thanks for being cool about it.  I appreciate it.

Bt

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 11:25:08 AM »
Hi

Great!
But where can I find it?
Thanks!

Right now, it's in the exclusive Lonarian Guard backers forum - for backers who have pledged over $100.  It'll be moved to the regular backers forum after it's exclusive week long run there.

Bt

Hey there, sorry to be slightly off-topic but how do you know if you're part of the "Lonarian Guard" forum?  I have a "Backer's Forum" folder on here but I don't see the other...

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 12:01:06 PM »
Hi

Great!
But where can I find it?
Thanks!

Bt

Hey there, sorry to be slightly off-topic but how do you know if you're part of the "Lonarian Guard" forum?  I have a "Backer's Forum" folder on here but I don't see the other...

It's for those who pledged $100 or more, I believe.  If you pledged that amount and don't have access, be sure to let us know and we'll fix you up.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 12:04:37 PM »
Yep, yep, I should be on there I believe...?  :)

Edit:  heyyy, there it is!  Thanks to whomever added me.  Neat!!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 12:08:33 PM »
Sarah - you should have been able to see it, but by a SNAFU, it wasn't checked.  You should be fine now - anyone who pledged at the $100 and above level should be a Lonarian Guard.

Bt

k0SH

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 11:59:19 AM »
dumdi-dumdi-dummmm *whisper* ;-)