Author Topic: Pinkerton Road's Mystery Game X is...  (Read 13380 times)

Quest For Glory Fan

• Super Fan and Wonder Boy
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 23
  • Super Fan and Wonder Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Pinkerton Road's Mystery Game X is...
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2013, 04:37:10 AM »
I hope they expand on Mosley in this remake. He was always the real hero to me. I'd even go as far as to say if you were to make GK into a movie Mosley would be your protagonist and Gabriel would be your "Jack Sparrow" driving force while not in control of the movie itself type character.

I really did like the voice acting in this game, Particularly Sam the barkeep, Gran and Grace. To a lesser extent Gabriel, Mosley and Crash but the narrator did get annoying. While the original art could use some renovation I'm not overly excited with the St. George screens they've released and feel as though it has lost some charm. All said though there's no way I won't be playing this once it comes out though if for nothing else than to see how it goes.

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
Re: Pinkerton Road's Mystery Game X is...
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2013, 09:39:59 PM »
I, honestly, use the top bar more!  Old habits.  Not that I don't right click, but damn.  I just noticed. I love the bar.

Bt

Ha, I have always done that too, used the top bar...it's a habit from playing so many older adventure games that are more timed--the game will "pause" and I can have a second to ponder my next move.  Or if I walk onto an unknown screen, I have a chance to look around before Hagatha comes chasing after me..... :o