Author Topic: Preview of Physical Tier Rewards  (Read 11676 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Preview of Physical Tier Rewards
« on: July 01, 2012, 09:45:49 AM »
And here is a little "Mock-Up" preview of the swag included with the Physical Reward Tiers! 
  • You have the Physical Big Box (for those who pledged for it)
  • The Bank of Volksville Card
  • The DVD Case with full wrap-around artwork
  • The Printed DVD, containing both the Mac and PC versions of the game along with many bonus materials, including concept art and design info, videos with the team, etc
  • A small, personal letter from Bt
  • The printed paper map of The Valley Of Krasna
  • The Printed Manual/Book - "The History of The Kingdom of Lonaria" which gives insight into not only The Valley of Krasna, where the game takes place, but into the whole kingdom itself.
  • The exclusive Kickstarter Only Backer Sticker. 

Now, these are just previews - all of the art used here is subject to change for the final release, but I wanted to give you a little idea of what it all might look like. 

It's been really fun to work on this game for you, and get to work on making stuff like this.  We really appreciate all the backing we have received.  We could not do this without you.

As always, questions, feel free to ask 'em!
Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Dablue

Re: Preview of Physical Tier Rewards
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 11:58:07 AM »
Looking sweet buddy =)

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 12:11:25 PM »
Those items look awesome.  And those are just the mock-ups.  I'm so glad I'm getting a big box now.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

rogerxy

• Lackey
  • Liked: 2
  • Serious Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »
Not a big fan of the box art, everything else look splendid though, great work!
You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 02:50:14 PM »
BT, everything looks Great! :)  Also on a differerent note did you get the pm i sent you about an idea i had?
**********Chadly*********************

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »
Roger, as I said - that is not final art - all the art is subject to change for the final release.  These are just mockups - including the art.  The final art for the box will be much more unique and intricate - and exclusive to the Big Box.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Sirisul

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 07:57:01 PM »
Sweet!!!  ;D ;D ;D

rogerxy

• Lackey
  • Liked: 2
  • Serious Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 07:14:15 AM »
BT - Yes I know this isn't the final art, just wanted to give my 2 cents about the current :) The whole "line up all characters on the cover" is not my cup of tea.

Will you press some big boxes and sell afterwards or are they exklusive to the backers?
You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 06:02:57 PM »
SD loves how Bt talks about himself in the third-person in the mockup of the personalized backer note.  SD's just a bit of an odd duck.

--
S.D.
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 08:32:31 PM »
SD loves how Bt talks about himself in the third-person in the mockup of the personalized backer note.  SD's just a bit of an odd duck.

--
S.D.

Corrigan quacks her approval of this post.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 10:31:15 PM »
Bt think it not so bad to refer to Bt as self.

Bt

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 12:28:56 AM »
Looking good BT and company!  For me i am excited about the physical rewards, but i'd rather have you spend the cash on game developement.  Big boxes, shirts, cd's all cost money. plus it cuts into your bottom line.  All those wonderfull rewards probally eat 1/3 of the money by my guess??????? :)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 08:03:34 AM »
No, not 1/3, but it is a pretty good chunk of the money raised.  We're doing well, budget wise.

Bt

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 06:41:52 PM »
We're doing well, budget wise.

Bt

That's good to hear!  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 07:20:48 PM »
No, not 1/3, but it is a pretty good chunk of the money raised.  We're doing well, budget wise.

Bt
  Well fantastic! Glad to hear it!  Just so the KS's pledges aren't being spent on strippers, beer, and other frivolous things! And if they are why hell wasn't i invited?! LOL. ;D