Author Topic: Multiple Paths  (Read 14202 times)

rogerxy

• Lackey
  • Liked: 2
  • Serious Guy
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Paths
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 10:53:47 AM »
Thank you for taking my feedback into consideration. If you ever need a beta tester, I would be more than happy to participate :)
You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 11:33:36 AM »
You got it, Roger.  I like the cut of your jib.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Quest For Glory Fan

• Super Fan and Wonder Boy
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 23
  • Super Fan and Wonder Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 08:58:36 PM »
the "Hey Dude" aspect to the writing is actually my favorite part. Really like how it's in it's own space. I will say  that it felt like an entirely new environment/game. Even though I can see the influences they don't detract from the general wow of the presentation and make it truly Unique feeling.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 09:37:09 PM »
Nothing I hate worse than the whole "Thee, Thou, Shalt" King James English being used, most of the time poorly, in computer games set in fantasy worlds. If you read good fantasy like Raymond E Feist's Riftwar Saga you'll see that it's mostly modern English with a few old words thrown in here in there.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

mre

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 09:40:50 PM »
I was stuck on the Brigand quest for quite some time before I realized I'd pretty much caused a game-breaking bug. Let's just say the smith isn't going to be persuaded to let you use his forge by any amount of fish oil. :-\

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »
I was stuck on the Brigand quest for quite some time before I realized I'd pretty much caused a game-breaking bug. Let's just say the smith isn't going to be persuaded to let you use his forge by any amount of fish oil. :-\

Game breaking?  The game still works when I tried it.  Do you mean you have no other way to distract him?  That's not true!  There are other ways.... look for something that breaks if you toss it.

Bt

mre

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2012, 06:37:43 AM »
Game breaking?  The game still works when I tried it.  Do you mean you have no other way to distract him?  That's not true!  There are other ways.... look for something that breaks if you toss it.

Bt

Oh, my bad. After lots of aimless wandering I figured it would be impossible to distract him with the horse gone. I figured it out now with your help. Thanks!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2012, 11:51:52 AM »
Nice!  Good job, sir!

Bt