Author Topic: Walkthrough, hints etc?  (Read 89528 times)

Quest For Glory Fan

• Super Fan and Wonder Boy
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 23
  • Super Fan and Wonder Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2014, 11:54:26 PM »
Thanks for the alternative method Lamb, my climbing still seems stuck no matter where I try it though which hopefully doesn't become an issue later in the game.

Spoiler (hover to show)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2014, 12:13:05 AM »
Thanks for the alternative method Lamb, my climbing still seems stuck no matter where I try it though which hopefully doesn't become an issue later in the game.

Spoiler (hover to show)

It shouldn't be necessary to complete the game, but that's definitely unusual.  Do me a favor and try repeatedly climbing the vines on the right side of the front of the mayors house.  If your stat is in the 30s, it should increase somewhere between every 5 and 10 uses.  Let me know if it doesn't do that--if it's a bug, we'll definitely try to get to the bottom of it for the next update.

Also, if you could check the stat screen itself after doing this--just in case it's an issue with notifications and not stat increases--that'd be helpful.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2014, 02:06:06 AM »
Anyway, no you can't get past 50 on sneaking or thievery if you're not the rogue. Not all the achievements are available on a single run through!

I'm confused.  If the sorcerer can't get full points in sneaking or thievery, and magic isn't available to the rogue, then how does one get this achievement?  Playing through a second time would still yield a character missing the maximum value in some category.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2014, 04:28:24 AM »
I'd love to have a good answer for you here, but honestly, we %*&$$ that one right up. All I can do is apologise at this point and say that in our first update this will be fixed. The way the game stands right now, there is no way to get the achievement (although I'm pretty sure you've already worked that out!)
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

miriya

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2014, 11:48:41 AM »
I'd love to have a good answer for you here, but honestly, we %*&$$ that one right up. All I can do is apologise at this point and say that in our first update this will be fixed. The way the game stands right now, there is no way to get the achievement (although I'm pretty sure you've already worked that out!)

Ah, that's ok.  The programmer in me was just trying to figure out if it would be awarded when the stats were maxed out for a class, even at values less than 100, or if somehow the maximum achieved value for each stat was stored outside the saved games (like the Indiana Jones IQ points in Fate of Atlantis).  That way it could be achieved by maxing out the missing stats with a second character.  I'd be curious to hear how it's eventually implemented!

skincell

« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2014, 11:20:34 AM »
Thanks for the great game!

I was wondering if anyone was willing to give me some hints on

Spoiler (hover to show)

Thanks for the help!

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2014, 11:53:26 AM »
Thanks for the great game!

I was wondering if anyone was willing to give me some hints on

Spoiler (hover to show)

Thanks for the help!

Spoiler (hover to show)
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Furfle

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2014, 06:05:38 AM »
OK so I have completed the game on 2 characters but am stuck on the red bush as a rogue tried everything can't figure it out does anyone know?

frederick

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2014, 09:12:17 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Also a bug, in the invontury using the flint, on the cigars causes the game to get stuck in the skull icon for me.

Corrigan

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 826
  • Portrait Lead
    • https://www.facebook.com/EstirdalinArt
    • https://twitter.com/Estirdalin
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Walkthrough, hints etc?
« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2014, 10:32:20 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Also a bug, in the invontury using the flint, on the cigars causes the game to get stuck in the skull icon for me.

Spoiler (hover to show)

And thank you for noting the bug also, I believe someone else has reported this one too and the programmers are looking into it.  It's not necessary to complete the game though, so if you have an earlier save you can just avoid that.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

Doxy

« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2014, 10:37:56 AM »
Im stuck at the Pond Scum part aswell on my Sorcerer.
Clicked like a mad man everywhere on that screen, but was called stupid for trying to drink that water, by the game  =]
Thus i can't enter Tyr.
Spoiler (hover to show)

frederick

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2014, 10:49:15 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2014, 10:57:01 AM »
It's possible there is a bug here--we'll look into it.  If you're a sorceror, talk to
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

OSheaman

« Reply #178 on: July 17, 2014, 10:46:31 AM »
I'm having trouble finding a few of the reagents for spells. I still need Windstorm and the "living creature" for Nature's Blessing. Any help would be appreciated!

Also: is there any follow-up to (gift spoiler)
Spoiler (hover to show)
or is that a one off thing? Are there any other presents you can give to Kit/Ina/etc.?

miriya

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2014, 03:07:42 AM »
For the living creature:

Spoiler (hover to show)

For the windstorm spell, you need the wings of an angel, right?

Spoiler (hover to show)