Author Topic: Sorcerer: odd error  (Read 3917 times)

Longsunrise

• Recruit
  • Liked: 5
    • View Profile
Sorcerer: odd error
« on: August 12, 2014, 11:07:33 PM »
I'm working through my 5th game and I've encountered something that looks like a timing error.

I'm playing as a Sorcerer, and on day 4 (after hearing about the Killington story from Japsworth), I get the "Oh crap, I was suppose to meet that chick" aside even before I've actually met Kayanna in front of the tavern.  I am able to eventually meet her past the Treants after going inside the tavern and getting the message from Kit, but then on Day 5, I run into Kayanna in front of the tavern and the scene plays out as if we had never had the meeting before.

I've saved my game right after that meeting outside of the tavern if you need to take a look.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Sorcerer: odd error
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 11:59:10 PM »
Hmm, yeah--if you could attach the save or send it to info@infamous-quests.com, we'll take a look.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 12:58:38 AM »
Did you by chance use the map to warp out of the pub right after talking to Japsworth?

I'm thinking this may be an issue caused by skipping that first Kayanna meeting via map-warp.  That's something we may have overlooked, but should be a fixable issue.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 12:59:58 AM »
same thing happened to me my 2nd sorc playthrough,
not sure what caused it

same exact thing, I knew to meet her there but I just went up to see if she was there before the bar,
she was...
no bar scene 2nd play, sorry saves are gone as im on the bt hunt still
47 hours in babyyy

oh damn.. maybee I did use the map now that I think of it..
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Longsunrise

• Recruit
  • Liked: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 08:41:18 PM »
Actually I did use my map instead of walking out after the Killingtons conversation - did you still want a copy of my save game anyways?

Even though I got the medallion from my "second" meeting with Kayanna, the game still did not allow me to progress with finding the crest parts.

garr

• Villain
  • Liked: 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 08:29:54 AM »
Some things MUST be done, certain people to talk to, Japsworth locket, etc.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 11:25:12 AM »
burned out fireplace can be done anytime!

no joke

as soon as you have the items needed for the seal piece
I got it so early that I wasnt even in the proper place to even know it existed (minus that it was my 5th playthrough)

also you can go to the gnoll before anything in terms of the seals, and use scare, he will give you 500 bly just to leave him be, then come back and do it all again to get the piece

odd yep

the wood doesnt need to be given to talk to the babe either, I tested that, not sure if it should be,
but I went again from never getting the wood until near the end of act 1
(btw  saw or axe works) no need to oil em both up

jusst fyi :P
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"