Author Topic: Returning to Morroi  (Read 2900 times)

miriya

• Villain
  • Liked: 37
    • View Profile
Returning to Morroi
« on: July 28, 2014, 04:10:05 AM »
During Act III,
Spoiler (hover to show)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Returning to Morroi
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 10:45:21 AM »
Thanks for the heads up.  I've already got this one logged from another user report, so we should be able to fix it for the update.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

miriya

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »
I should get better at using the search function.  I'm sorry for the extraneous post.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 03:37:12 PM »
I should get better at using the search function.  I'm sorry for the extraneous post.

Actually, I don't think it was reported on this forum, but one of the bugs someone posted elsewhere.  So no fault on your part.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

miriya

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 04:18:55 PM »
Actually, I don't think it was reported on this forum, but one of the bugs someone posted elsewhere.  So no fault on your part.  :)

Good to know!  I know I've missed some posts in the past, and it's so annoying to deal with duplicate bug reports.