What's the status of Roehm to Ruin?

<< < (2/11) > >>

Kaldire:
we are still here
hugs

holla if ye needs anything
hugs x 99

shoptroll:
Woohoo!  Sounds like you're getting closer to the home stretch!  Looking forward to seeing the finished project when it's done.

Chadly:
  Hi all.  An update on Roehm to Ruin would be nice.  For me, when RTR is completed, it is closure for the series. As i am skeptical on the future pf Fortress of Fire.?  Hell man let's get the two games I monetarily and supported done and call it finished?????    Thanks,   Chadly

Fizzii:
It's actually making progress. I even thought it wasn't happening for a while, but then I saw that Bt posted a build late last year and frequency of new builds has increased now. There is some new content / graphics compared to a while back too.

Voice auditions were recently held, and Bt should be working through casting actors soon. Progress!

Chadly:
Hey,  I'm am sad that few folks post here.  I mean yes, I get that there are other forums to post at.  However  as a long time admirer of Infamous Quests and Infamous Adventures ( Which doesn't exist anymore sadly), I wonder wtf is going on?   Ok, I get folks get older and have personal issues.  I mean hell, man just seems like myself and a few dedicated fans post here.  Bueller anyone Bueller???/....             Chadly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version