Author Topic: 2 people in the background stopped moving  (Read 2989 times)

alexkidd

• Recruit
  • Liked: 12
    • View Profile
2 people in the background stopped moving
« on: July 11, 2014, 01:48:20 AM »
Hi Infamous,

I saw the pop-up for the 'clock watcher' achievement but it doesn't appear on steam.
Also tried loading right before the execution but now I don't get a pop-up at all.

Can you help me out?
-------------------------
Another question. I've been walking around town and I noticed the sundial changing position back and forth.
Is this normal? It's Day 1,
I'm moving from the 1st -> 4th picture. Left to right.
http://someimage.com/Tfx7

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Didn't get the 'clock watcher' achievement + question about sundial
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 12:24:59 PM »
I can't answer the first question, as I'm not a tech support guy, but the sundial issue is likely a small visual bug related to the fact that time is tightly scripted on day one, as opposed to being allowed to flow normally like on other days.  Night won't turn to morning on Day 1 until you've completed certain plot events, and I'm guessing this is causing the sun-dial to reset itself in the night section after a certain amount of time, making the needle look like it's moving backwards and forwards.  Definitely let us know if you see anything like this happening after Day 1.  Thanks for pointing it out though--we'll definitely look into it!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

alexkidd

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Didn't get the 'clock watcher' achievement + question about sundial
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 12:49:24 PM »
Cheers! I was confused about the sundial.
After Day 1 everything is working as it should. The sundial looks normal and I'm getting achievements (except clock watcher). 

Btw there seems to be a typo with Ian.
couple of idea -> couple of ideas
http://someimage.com/DFh1YNJ

alexkidd

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Narration not matching description of item
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 04:26:16 AM »
(Spoiler)
-I found a diary, probably belongs to one of the Hummels.
The description reads: It's the old diary you removed from the chimney.
But the narrator says "There's no door there to open, just walk on through."
(edit: Oh, now the description has changed. Looks like a quest item. It has spoilers.)

-There's a part where our protagonist pops through the tree.
http://someimage.com/3T8Hj2N

-Is this a typo? Swart refers to his donkey as 'she', 'my girl' but when I talk to the donkey
the narrator says "Although 'he' is reticent to admit it, you are the superior being in this argument."

-I just arrived at the fountain plaza of Tyr. The bald man and the woman in the background stopped moving. Not sure what triggered this, I was talking with the councillors.
Everybody else/the water is moving as normal. I tried save-loading but they are still frozen.
http://someimage.com/mPFn48a

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: 2 people in the background stopped moving
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 12:41:15 PM »
alex!  Thanks for the comprehensive report on these bugs - I appreciate it.  Waiting until day will probably make those folks walk again, btw.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."