Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Quest for Infamy / Re: Status of QFI physical rewards
« Last post by Blake00 on March 31, 2022, 08:13:10 AM »
Yeah I must admit when I see the talk of a sequel being made I can't help but think about how I've still never received the physical copy of the first game!

However considering Steve's situation I don't think there's much of any weekly sending going on as he's been needing every dollar and donation given just to stay on top of his medical bills and stay alive which I can certainly understand hence why I haven't come barging in here and had a meltdown like some have (I just did a pass on the comments area of the kickstarter and oh man is it savage, so have posted there again explaining the situation). Although it irks me a bit that those who came here and were rude and threatening got their copy while those of us who were quiet, patient and supportive may never get it.

Shawn/Klytos said he was going to send me a spare copy he had instead (as we're both Aussies) however I never got anything after giving my address and I notice he deleted me off his facebook a few months ago so yeah.. I don't think that's happening either lol.

Sucks but what can ya do.. at least this game got finished and we got something digital.. can't say the same for some other ones I backed.
Hey guys, been a while since the last project update again as your forums went down soI couldn't post this at the endo f last year, plus I've been busy continuing work on my huge Civ2 search & rescue preservation project (which is why Civ2 mods dominate below) which is in its final stretch now as soon I'll be moving onto to Test of Time, Civ3 & newer Civ games. I also took time away to finally start releasing my video series that all this preservation work feeds into which anyone interested can see the first episode on Playing Civ1 in HD with mods & scenarios over at CivFanatics. While Civ2 dominates this update below don't worry guys, newer Civ games haven't totally been neglected thanks to people replying to my threads with great discoveries and I've found a few on my own too!

I swore I wouldn't add anymore categories to the search list but I have bowed to popular demand haha as many people across different forums asked me to add the Warhammer Franchise (Fantasy & 40K Scifi) and while I've sadly never played any of their games I can't help but notice there's some really really good Warhammer scenarios out there for various Civ games so I've added them to the list! This will likely annoy diehard fans of each respective franchise (I've seen some of the "they stole this off us" arguments lol) but I've combined the new Warhammer category with the existing Warcraft & Starcraft section to save space, sorry lol.

Oh and I've also added a new Missing scenarios & mods section to the bottom of the original thread post over at CFC to better display the projects I've been unable to rescue so far. If you have one of them, please let me know!

List updates...

Civ2:
- Star Trek - Added JohnValdez's Star Trek Generations (5 scenarios) modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added KevinGilbert's Star Trek (7 scenarios) modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added JohnValdez's Star Trek TOS modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added JohnValdez's Star Trek TNG Colonies modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added MatthiasPitz's Bajor The Cardassian Occupation scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek - Added MichaelMcCart's Star Trek AT WAR modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Trek / Star Wars - Added ACoates+CEyre's Space Civ 2 (Star Wars & Star Trek) scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added JohnValdez's Star Wars Colonies modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Draco's SuperWars scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Chris+SteveWalpole's Star Wars Tatooine scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Star Wars - Added Justin Giles's Tatooine scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added BenShragge's Aliens On Mars scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JohnValdez's Mars modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JohnValdez's Lunar - Apollo Mission modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JohnValdez's New Moon! scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added JesusFernandez's The Conquest of Mars scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added LukaRejec's Dead Worlds modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Mars & Lunar - Added BowTieGuy's Prospero Now! scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added Donnqa's Alpha Centura scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added RickLeeII's Space Colony modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added MichaelMcCart's Freedom AT WAR II Off World modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JohnValdez's Desert Planet scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JohnValdez's Ice Planet II scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added JohnValdez's Water World modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added GiantSquid's Starsaga II - Where The Stars Meet scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- AlphaC & Alien Col - Added BenShragge's Solar System Battle scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Colonization - Added JesusMunoz's Colonies IV The Expansion of Europe scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added Jamestout's Colonialism scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added Jamestout's Empires scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added Kobayashi's The R*** of Nations scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JohnValdez's Birth of America scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Colonization - Added StLeo's Imperial Ambition scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added StLeo's Fictional Americas scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added AllardHofelt's The Age of Discovery scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added CarlFritz's Struggle for Empire French & Indian War scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added Prometeus's Asiento scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JesusBalsinde's The Quest for Eldorado scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added GeeForce's The World of 1600 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Colonization - Added GeeForce's Colonize scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JesusBalsinde's Alba De America scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added MacarioReyes's The Fall of the Aztecs scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JesusMunoz's The Spanish Odyssey scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added MichaelDaumen's The Birth of America scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added JesusBalsinde's The Conquest of Mexico scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added ShayRoberts's Age of Piracy scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added CarlFritz's Pitt's War at Sea scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added GaryLongo's Revolutionary War scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added ShayRoberts's Sacrificial Blood (5 scenarios) modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Colonization - Added DanScheltema's Slash & Burn scenario to the list.
- Colonization - Added StefanHartel's The Lost Paradise scenario to the list.
- MoMagic - Added Dwingert's Master of Magic modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Babylon 5 - Added TimothyFowlkes's Invasion of Narn scenario to the list.
- Apocalypse - Added JDShepherd's Rebuilding the world after WWIII scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added WarVoid's Heavy Metal Earth 3000 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added WarVoid's Air War 3000 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added JohnValdez's Planet of the Apes modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added MarkLaanen's Barron's Earth 3000 scenario to the list.
- Apocalypse - Added Techumseh's Millenium 004 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added BerndBrosing's SubWars scenario to the list.
- Apocalypse - Added PatrickWilliams's Mad Max scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added MrTemba's Sagan's Earth 3000 scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added RyanCaruso's U.S.A. 3500 A.D. scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added Foster's Earth 3000 - Jump Trooper scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added JosephDaughtery's The Fall of Civilization scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Apocalypse - Added PaulHeron's Terminator Future War scenario to the list (which I AM REMASTERING).
- LOTRing - Added AndrewG's The Lord of The Rings scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- LOTRing - Added GeeForce's MYTH - Fall of the Gods scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- LOTRing - Added NicholasWordsworth's Tolkien modpack to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- LOTRing - Added JDixon+SSchmeling's War of the Jewels scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- LOTRing - Added NellSmith's The Battle For Middle Earth scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.
- Warhammer - Added ManuelPalma's Warhammer Athel Loren scenario to the list, & have uploaded its missing file to CFC.

Civ2ToT:
- Colonization - Added SebastianMelde's Age of Colonialism - 1680AD scenario to the list.
- Star Wars - Added Kobayashi's Star Wars Insurrection scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit) that Civinator told me about to the list.

Civ3:
- Final Fantasy - Have obtained missing download for DJBonebreaker's Final Fantasy mod (thanks Fortis1) and preserved it on CFC.
- MoMagic - Added Haluu's Tides of Crimson Fantasy mod to the list, as it's very MoM like.
- Warhammer - Added Mrtn's Warhammer Fantasy mod to the list.
- Warhammer - Added Fortis1's WH40k Battle for Armageddon scenario to the list, & have uploaded a copy of it's file to CFC.

Civ4:
- Dune - Added Deliverator's Dune Wars Revival Villeneuve Inspired patch (converts Dune Wars mod to thew new Dune film) to the list.
- Elder Scrolls - Added Smortt's Elder Scrolls mod to the list.
- Elder Scrolls - Added honourable mention of Ramzay1945's Tamriel mod (made from ES mod above) to the list which is in progress.
- Warhammer - Added PsychicLlamas's Warhammer Heart of Chaos mod to the list.

Civ5:
- C&C & Red Alert - Added the Usernamehere's CNC Generals Civs 3 mod combo series (The United States of America, The People's Republic of China, & The Global Liberation Army) to the list.
- GoThrones - Added the Winter is Coming to Civ Deluxe mod that R3P0 told me about to the list.
- Warhammer - Added Civitar's Warhammer Battles of Eternity mod to the list, along with NomadOrWhat's addons Skaven Pack, Lizardman Pack, Dark Elf Pack & Goblin Pack.

Civ6:
- C&C & Red Alert - Added the Mastodonmk2's C&C Generals - America Generals mod to the list.
- Colonization - Added Blkbutterfly's Colonization of The New World scenario that Blkbutterfly told me about to the list.
- Colonization - Added Blkbutterfly's Colonization of The New World DELUXE (WIP) scenario that Blkbutterfly told me about to the list.

Quest for Infamy / Re: WE want Quest For Infamy 2!
« Last post by DTO1976 on March 11, 2022, 10:02:24 PM »
@Blackthorne can't wait! Would donate for QFI2 specifically!
sweet!
Quest for Infamy / Quest for Infamy now on Nintendo Switch
« Last post by Brainiac on March 10, 2022, 09:35:45 AM »
Further proof of Ninty's continuing downslide into degeneracy. First Night Trap, now this.

Serious though, congrats to all!

Buy It Here!
Order of the Thorne : The King's Challenge / Re: Finn's Lute (video)
« Last post by Goatmeal on February 16, 2022, 09:02:22 AM »
Yes, this is a great video.  :)
Order of the Thorne : The King's Challenge / Re: Finn's Lute
« Last post by Goatmeal on February 16, 2022, 09:01:36 AM »
Yes, this is a great video.  :)
IQ Chat / Re: "Did we make it? Are we back?"
« Last post by Goatmeal on February 09, 2022, 08:33:54 AM »
I'm going to blame it all on Steve for not telling me they were broken until the day you posted this.

Hah!

I had a similar issue with Google Drive making a security update, unbeknownst to me.  Because the links for my game maps and game soundtracks were no longer directly accessible on the IQ or AGDI forums, I began receiving Google requests for them instead.

I updated the links to remove the security to make them direct access again, but couldn't update the links on the IQ forum until you worked your magic...

Thanks again ever so much!

~Goatmeal
IQ Chat / Re: "Did we make it? Are we back?"
« Last post by Broomie on February 08, 2022, 01:43:03 PM »
I'm going to blame it all on Steve for not telling me they were broken until the day you posted this. Took me 20 mins to fix. It's because Godaddy changed some legacy settings around without saying anything and it broke it all. I had to reconfigure a few bits and we were back.

Few things still buggered like the Like system, will get to that. But hey we can post again!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10