Public Forums > Banter and Chit-Chat!

Well, here I am.

(1/2) > >>

Eastman:
Took me long enough, I suppose. I surfaced over at IA and posted a bit, then I wondered, "Where the hell is everyone?"Did a bit more reading and found this place.  This game was a dream of mine years ago, and I'm glad it's finally happening. Though, I'm slightly sad it's not a sequel to QFG, like originally envisioned for "Villains Quest", but property rights and all that jazz. I'll get around to contributing some greenbacks before too long, but for now "Winter is Coming" and cocaine doesn't pay for itself. Jk, lemme get into January.  Just out of curiosity, who came over from IA, besides the Infamous Duo?  Anyhoo, all my love and good luck. 

Lambonius:
Pretty much everyone here, with one or two exceptions, did stuff for IA in some way, shape, or form over the years.  Some longer than others, but yeah, pretty much everyone.  :)  There are a few from IA who aren't involved in IQ though.

Blackthorne:
Well, well!! If it isn't the original and the best!  Hey man!  Glad you made it over here.  The world's first and oldest QFI fan!

Bt

Eastman:
Steve, the screenshots look great, brother.  Can't believe this thing is actually going forward after what a decade in development hell.  Sweet Breesus, I can't wait.  I'm busier than a whirling dervish these days, but if I can do anything to contribute, let me know.

Klytos:
Hey mate, good to see you over here!

I think Steve, Broomie and myself are probably the only two people you'd remember from the good old days.

Shawn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version