Public Forums > Banter and Chit-Chat!

GOG.com Sale - Quest Games!

(1/4) > >>

Blackthorne:
This weekend, Activision Classic are on sale for 60% off!  This includes almost all of the "Quest" games you could ever want, also the Gabriel Knight Series, Torin's Passage... many others!  Check it out here!

http://j.mp/GOGActivision

I just bought a bunch.  I have many of these on CD-ROMS and stuff, but I honestly have most of them in storage, and breaking out my CD-ROMs sucks.  For 4 bucks, I got entire series, digitally stored on GoG.com so I can go there when I need them, get 'em anytime, anywhere... plus, they're all designed to work on our modern systems, with pre-configs for DosBox... it's nice.  Also, QFGIV is patched properly in this collection, so hey - you can play it without bugs!

Bt

Lambonius:
Finally, copies of Gabriel Knight 2 and 3 to call your very own--right, Steve?  ;)

Intendant S:
I already own most of the adventure games that are on sale on GoG.  I might pick up Phantasmagoria for completeness sake, though.  I never much cared for that style of game.

Blackthorne:

--- Quote from: Lambonius on October 05, 2012, 11:16:28 AM ---Finally, copies of Gabriel Knight 2 and 3 to call your very own--right, Steve?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Haha!  I know... I've never owned them until now.  Never played 3.  Played 2.  Almost swore off computer gaming.

@ Serena:  You know, I already own most of these myself - but having these digital backups makes me feel good.  They were so cheap.  With GoG, my copies are always stored on there, I can get access them from any computer anywhere, and I don't have to go digging through my closet to find my CD-ROMS.  Plus, they're all patched.  For me, because I'm a lover of the path of least resistance, this was awesome for me!

Bt

steffi evenstar:
I bought the QFG package several months back.  Am I the only one who really could not get into QFGV?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version