The Games > Quest for Infamy

Brigand, Rogue or Sorcerer? What did you become first?

(1/14) > >>

sickfiction:
What class did everyone pick first? Did Ian charm you with his slick patter? Did Kurdt persuade you to kick some beast's ass or did the pentagramishness of Prospero draw you to the mystic side?

smaug:
I played through the sorcerers path, the first time I completed the demo. Prosperos house is so assuming, if you will, that you simply could not just walk past, so I went in and I really liked the fellow, and it was pretty straight forward from there, really.
The sorcerers path was, in my opinion, the easiest, while the brigands path had some nasty posers...

Chadly:
I played thru the brigands path first, then rogues, and finally the sorcerers.  Great demo all the way thru! cant wait for the expanded demo and the full game!!!! :)  Also anybody find my plea to save Flubber funny?

Draven:
Rogue

I love sneaking around and stealthily accomplishing my goals instead of using brute force or utilizing supernatural forces. I'll admit I was a little bummed that we didn't get to use any spells or use any thief-like skills in the demo but I understand that there was quite a bit of crunch time in the preparation stages.

But either way, I went with the Sorcerer next and then finally the Brigand.

Lupin:
Weird thing is, I always play the magic user in role playing games, but I ended up playing a Brigand first time around. I have no idea why, but I completely forgot about Prospero's shop and ended up just heading to the pub, but then that's a typically English thing to do, when it doubt, go to the pub. What makes this weird is that I rarely play as a fighter. When I can't use Magic, I play the sneaky role.

So second time, I did Sorcerers and then finally Rogue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version