Author Topic: Hello and a donation ?  (Read 4688 times)

MattH

Hello and a donation ?
« on: January 27, 2013, 07:33:38 PM »
Hello and thank you for working on this amazing looking game, I can't wait for the next demo to come out. 

A quick question.  I donated via Paypal about a month ago and I noticed that you posted a backers only update on Kickstarter the other day, I just wondered if i was eligible to see private updates like that?

Once again thanks for working on this project.  I remember checking it out years ago just hoping it would be finished some day.  I think its great that you all have pulled all of this together.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Hello and a donation ?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 09:18:36 PM »
Yes, Matt - I sent out an email today that included that backers only post for you PayPal backers.... maybe it went to your spam folder?

If you can't find it - PM me with your email address, so I can make sure it is correct on the mailing list.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

MattH

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 12:05:22 AM »
Thanks found it.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 06:38:08 AM »
Thanks found it.

No problem.  Just glad you got it!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."