Author Topic: Game freezes after leaving Morroi leader dead  (Read 2100 times)

traveler

Game freezes after leaving Morroi leader dead
« on: August 02, 2014, 06:18:38 PM »
I'm playing as a Sorcerer and I've had several problems...the game froze when I tried to buy a white robe and the map of the mine isn't worth a nickel (has anyone actually tried to use it?)...but I got past those and now I'm truly stuck.  As when I tried to buy a white robe, when Kayanna speaks to me and I should have options of things to say I get a blank field with an up arrow on the side and there is no way to get past it.  All I can do is go to Task Manager and close the game.  Now what?

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
Re: Game freezes after leaving Morroi leader dead
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 07:02:09 PM »
If you get a blank menu with an up arrow, click the up arrow.  It should bring you back to options.  I do not know if we have had any reports on the robe issue.  As for the robes, if you cannot buy the robe (from Kora at the Hermit Camp) then you can get into the Morroi Camp via an alternate route (you will have to get past a gelatinous cube). 

If you can post a save game with these issues, I can replicate them and work on resolving them.
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

traveler

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 07:31:53 PM »
Well, that worked, chucklas.  It took several tries but the up arrow did take me to dialogue options.  Thank you.  Btw, I'd already gotten into the Morroi fort and taken out the leader.  The conversation with Kayanna I had trouble with came afterward.

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 07:37:12 PM »
The map of the mines is just that, a map.  It's not a fast-travel system like the other one.  It's really just a rough visual reference to help people get around that particular area.  :)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.