Author Topic: Revisiting the five steps to BT  (Read 147015 times)

natewolfe

Re: Revisiting the five steps to BT
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2014, 02:53:26 PM »
I keep mine pretty short. It is scratchy though... Never found a good solution either.

I'll get back you guys later re: the quest... I've already started over and documenting everything this time, just to be safe... It plays through relatively quickly though...

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2014, 05:25:46 PM »
Remember guys - if you get in, send me a screenshot, along with a name you'd like on a plaque, and I'll put it in the v 1.1 update!  You've still got time to get in before that; I'll let you know before we're done with the 1.1 update.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2014, 05:44:56 PM »
I keep mine pretty short. It is scratchy though... Never found a good solution either.

I'll get back you guys later re: the quest... I've already started over and documenting everything this time, just to be safe... It plays through relatively quickly though...

i tried protein packs and softenenererrrs
and short and long, just seems im to fidgety for a beardy
and i look so dapper!
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2014, 07:33:42 PM »
yea there are issues with gettin the seals to soon even for me
same with the moonshiner to soon
skipping the GIVE FOOD or GIVE money part totally

damn man.. ill have a look but not sure what I can do if its not working

is the save at the library?

ill check it out but im sure I cant see much without knowing how to check for the bt ticks in a file

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2014, 09:13:12 PM »
When you started your game, did you click "prelude to infamy" or "start new infamy?"
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 12, 2014, 09:23:55 PM »
he has told me he watched the credits but
very good question

lol

did you indeed just watch the intro on the cart or the entire intro of the baron chasing ur bumm out his castle (the reason you are even in the cart and runnin away) 
psst he is behind that red bush on the hill
if you go there it even says oohh no im not going back there!

pfft i woood... morning wood
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ORHKxaXmA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ORHKxaXmA</a>

idk im in a dancing mood hence my music links lately first party monster now this! ahh flammer!!

natewolfe

« Reply #231 on: September 12, 2014, 09:31:20 PM »
I've been doing "Prelude to Infamy"

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 12, 2014, 09:51:37 PM »
Only other thought is that you are mis-typing the phrase.  2 words, one space, no punctuation marks...
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

Longsunrise

• Recruit
  • Liked: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 13, 2014, 12:25:35 AM »
Hmmm Nameless, I was able to get the "message" after typing the correct phrase in the book.

The steps I took were:
1- select Prelude to Infamy at the start of game and let the scene progress uninterrupted
2 - enter the ATM pin in Act 1;
3- flamed the moonshiner by clicking sword icon on him (I think there are two ways of accomplishing this, but I did it by using the sword icon immediately on the moonshiner without talking to him at all);
4- enter correct phrase in book (and get the confirmation message and follow up question)

now if only I could figure out step5!!!!  It doesn't help that work and life seems to get in the way of completing this side quest.

natewolfe

« Reply #234 on: September 13, 2014, 03:28:13 AM »
I'm progressing... Entered ATM code successfully... Just need to complete Killington Quest in order to progress to Act 2... As you said... Life happens, and I can really only play for a couple/few hours each night... I'm close though...

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Revisiting the five steps to BT
« Reply #235 on: September 13, 2014, 05:46:23 AM »
Hmmm Nameless, I was able to get the "message" after typing the correct phrase in the book.

The steps I took were:
1- select Prelude to Infamy at the start of game and let the scene progress uninterrupted
2 - enter the ATM pin in Act 1;
3- flamed the moonshiner by clicking sword icon on him (I think there are two ways of accomplishing this, but I did it by using the sword icon immediately on the moonshiner without talking to him at all);
4- enter correct phrase in book (and get the confirmation message and follow up question)

now if only I could figure out step5!!!!  It doesn't help that work and life seems to get in the way of completing this side quest.

urmm
step 4.5? or 5?
if you mean the symbols thats NOT step 5
should be though
if you mean after those, then yea thats step 5 and GL!
lol

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Revisiting the five steps to BT
« Reply #236 on: September 13, 2014, 05:53:14 AM »

ONE THING TO TRY: DO YOU STILL HAVE A SAVE AT THE LIBRARY BEFORE YOU TYPED IN THE PHRASE?
COMPRESS AND SEND IT TO MY EMAIL AND I'LL SEE IF MY GAME DOES IT CORRECTLY! IF IT DOES, I'LL IMMEDIATELY DELETE IT BECAUSE I WANT TO DO IT MYSELF. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A STUBBORN SENIOR GAMER!

ok I hate to say or ask this,
can someone mod him?

this was an attack towards me(or someone else who said the same thing) I cant be sure who but its def not friendly

using
1. all caps
2. insulting offers to help  this is a personal thing and ive got no clue why he would do it after trying to help him but I feel very offended and ready to leave the forums until he is done, do to being singled out, quoted then shot down for TRYING TO HELP  in all caps
3. in the end he refused to email me the save but instead just uploaded it here claiming people are conspiring against him to not let him find this bar

what is going on, this is like the first real attack towards another user ever.. on these forums that ive personally seen and I really dont appreciate it one tiny bit

I dont understand why .. nameless.. did you single me out, why did you use all caps, why do you have this  everyone is conspiring against me mentality.

dont hurt the fans that are trying to help mate, I did nothing to ya but offer help, and you virtually spit in my face and its .. sad not angering, just very sad

guess it was only a matter of time until someone truly snapped but this place is NOT steam,
please explain to someone why the attack upon my quote offering help
why mate..
help me understand, and if you are really that upset at me or someone else, ill not be on here for awhile as I dont want upsets

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 13, 2014, 08:07:36 AM »
yet another attack upon me?

why?
or am i misunderstanding ?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 13, 2014, 08:41:37 AM »
Hey guys, it's okay - everyone's friends here.  Let's just remember: we're just here to have fun.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

natewolfe

« Reply #239 on: September 13, 2014, 08:42:51 AM »
Did he figure it out...?