Author Topic: Unlocking Infamous Adventures Thread  (Read 3007 times)

Unfamous

Unlocking Infamous Adventures Thread
« on: July 29, 2013, 12:51:39 AM »
I was wondering if it is possible to unlock several threads from the Infamous Adventures website, there were several tutorial pages that myself and another member helped write that I would like to have access back to

Just for a bit of help my username was Twinky and the thread I was referring to was

http://www.infamous-adventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=5500.msg80137#msg80137

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Unlocking Infamous Adventures Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:30:57 AM »
I was wondering if it is possible to unlock several threads from the Infamous Adventures website, there were several tutorial pages that myself and another member helped write that I would like to have access back to

Just for a bit of help my username was Twinky and the thread I was referring to was

http://www.infamous-adventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=5500.msg80137#msg80137

Sorry Twinky, the database over at the forums is having problems, and we shut it down for maintenance.  It may be a while before we can recover things there.

You're welcome to start a similar thread here, as many members from over there post here.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Unlocking Infamous Adventures Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 03:35:56 AM »
If you know the names of those threads I can try to find them and repost them over here. No promises though.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."