Author Topic: Kings Quest IP  (Read 11278 times)

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
Re: Kings Quest IP
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 02:35:42 AM »
And the joke rolls merrily on.  Good show, everyone.   8)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

DrSlash

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 727
    • buckazoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 10:42:08 AM »
I wish we finished KOS and the Gold editions of SQ2 and KQ3 remakes some day, but no more remakes/sequels to Sierra titles after that. Well, maybe just an SQ3 remake - as my favorite Space Quest instalment, it just deserves to be remade.
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests".

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 10:58:45 AM »
Not from us I'll say.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 12:15:47 PM »
I'd only do an SQ3 remake if it could be official, licensed and we could work with Mark and Scott on it.  Otherwise, it's just a waste of time at this point.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Quest For Glory Fan

• Super Fan and Wonder Boy
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 23
  • Super Fan and Wonder Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 12:59:32 PM »
Space quest 3, police quest 2 and kings quest 4 are probably the most in demand remakes at this point but guys like IQ and AGDI have already put in their time. If someone wants those games remade than someone is going to have to step up and remake them. I think GoG kind of put a hard end to this in a way. I guarantee there are people that buy kings quest 456 and not 123 because they can get better versions for free and Activision knows that.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 01:02:15 PM »
Um, if Activision just let us sell them officially, we'd all be making just a little bit more money!!!

Bt

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 01:34:17 PM »
Um, if Activision just let us sell them officially, we'd all be making just a little bit more money!!!

Bt

Have you by chance asked them about it?  ;)
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests

DrSlash

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 727
    • buckazoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 02:07:01 PM »
I doubt Activision will even try listening to us - hundreds of thousand dollars of potential profit won't draw their attention considering most modern games have average budget of 15 million dollars. Especially since they can just change the number at the end of their latest Call of Duty installment and start selling it pretending it's a new game (actually that's what they've been doing for the past decade).
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests".

chucklas

• Bt's Technical Advisor
  • Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 463
  • Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 12:10:57 PM »
I doubt Activision will even try listening to us - hundreds of thousand dollars of potential profit won't draw their attention considering most modern games have average budget of 15 million dollars. Especially since they can just change the number at the end of their latest Call of Duty installment and start selling it pretending it's a new game (actually that's what they've been doing for the past decade).

Call of Duty sucks balls!
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests