Author Topic: Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded!  (Read 15138 times)

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
Re: Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 11:23:30 PM »
I'd much rather pay $15-20 for a quality indie game than $60+ for a subpar AAA title, but that's just me.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 12:01:00 AM »
I think for a digital download, $15 is a very reasonable price for QFI.  We will be offering other physical copies that will cost more, but I think this puts the game at an affordable level for all kinds of people!

And if you want to support IQ more, when we open our store to sell some fun swag, you can always purchase some goodies to go along with our games!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 12:11:54 AM »
I would be happy to pay the same amount for the LSL remake as I paid for the Monkey Island remakes, but I really wouldn't be able to justify any more than that.  I can't remember what the MI remakes originally retailed for, but I do believe it was less than $20.  I can understand the feeling that $20 is a little pricey for an HD remake.  Though I tend to see both sides--being on the dev side gives you a bit of a different perspective on things.  I see a few missed opportunities in the LSL remake, but I like it overall and feel like it was a good purchase.  And I bought it at the $20 price point.  I didn't back any of the Sierra revival kickstarters--I felt like all of the pitches left me wanting.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.