Author Topic: New Production Video  (Read 4973 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
New Production Video
« on: May 20, 2013, 08:58:44 AM »
Hai Frands!

Today we have a new production video for you - a special presentation by Jeremy Kitchen - who animates a series of battle sprites for a character named "Gorth", a bully from Volksville who has a bone to pick with Roehm.  Check it out!

<a href="http://youtu.be/Q6IEDI-NDnQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/Q6IEDI-NDnQ</a>

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: New Production Video
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 09:35:24 PM »
Dude, wheres that sexy accent of your on this?
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Jerminator

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
I guess that brilliant music drowned out the commentary bro!

Or were you talking about the whole "Hai friends" thing? heh

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 02:39:08 AM »
I think I've seen this show before... didn't it come on right after Electric Company?  Or was it before those old U.S. reruns of Doctor Who?  Tom Baker, naturally...

Great work, Jerm!!  Every time I convince myself that I would tinker a bit with 16-bit sprites and maybe make something not awful, I see one of your time-lapse pieces and am reminded how utterly shite I am at the visual arts.

Brilliant music;  reminds me of the mountain pass area in the demo (same track?).
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."