Public Forums > Banter and Chit-Chat!

Infamous Quests Forum and Website Policy

<< < (3/4) > >>

Chadly:
Understood. Thanks for the clarification. :)  Chadly.

Blackthorne:
Yeah.  There won't be an official "submit ideas" forums.  Because, officially, we are not accepting any submissions, thank you.

Bt

Bad2DaBone:

--- Quote from: Klytos on August 03, 2012, 07:34:59 PM ---Agreed. I don't like it either, but gotta cover our own asses as well as other peoples!

--- End quote ---

You're not planning on making Rayford's home robbable, are you?  Cause I'll sue you if you are!  There's no way ANYONE could have come up with that idea without my input!  8)

(kidding, because I do want to rob his home!)

nameless:
Nit picking over a game's content  ::) Heck, if I had an idea and later found it in a product, I'd be honored even if nobody acknowledged it. What if I stood on a busy street corner and contributed a raucous sum of methane. How many people would sue? If my life were so miniscule where finances were concerned, I still would not seek accolades in someone else's work. I have a lifetime of successes and failures that nobody can rival. I don't need or even slightly want what is not mine. I'll even endeavor to help someone else acquire something and be satisfied just knowing it has come to pass or been made possible.

Klytos:
It covers our asses because there are people out there who go crazy if there's money involved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version