The Games > Quest for Infamy

Climbing bug in v1.1? No longer able to climb

<< < (2/2)

valiant:

--- Quote from: Klytos on June 19, 2021, 04:32:12 AM ---Curious, did you train your skills up in the prologue, before you selected your rogue path?

--- End quote ---

I trained up to 100 after becoming a rogue, and I don't think I ever climbed that wall until becoming a rogue. (If 'selecting your rogue path' means some specialization within the rogue class, then I haven't encountered that yet.)

I didn't train up to 100 until after I started getting the failure that said that I lacked the skill, however. Prior to that failure's first appearance, I think my climb skill had only been raised by a handful of points.

I guess that it was probably around day 7 or 8 that I first noticed this failure.

valiant:

--- Quote from: Goatmeal on June 19, 2021, 08:48:25 AM ---To be honest, I never thought to climb there in any of my playthroughs.  While it does appear to be a "bug," one which might have been caused between the demo version (which ends after the 1st night) and the finished game, it won't affect your gameplay or progress -- at least, it never did me in any of my various playthroughs for all three classes in version 1.0 or version 1.1.  Just keep climbing over the town gate.   ;)

--- End quote ---

Okay, but the bug appears to also prevent me from climbing in the Tyr mayor's home. It looks like the bug in this location _will_ prevent me from finishing the game.

Goatmeal:

--- Quote from: valiant on June 19, 2021, 04:20:00 PM ---
Okay, but the bug appears to also prevent me from climbing in the Tyr mayor's home. It looks like the bug in this location _will_ prevent me from finishing the game.

--- End quote ---

If I may ask, exactly _where_ and _how_ are you trying to climb?

I bet there's something else climbing the Tyr Mayor's home on the very same screen...   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version