The Games > Quest for Infamy

Has anyone actually received their physical boxed edition of Quest for Infamy?

(1/32) > >>

led:
I've been asking about the physical boxed copy every 4 months or so since mid 2014.  I received responses via e-mail up until December of 2015.  So I tried twitter and got a response saying that they shipped out some but will continue shipping on December 20th of 2015.  I sent a followup e-mail April 20th 2016 asking about shipping, but haven't gotten any response yet.

So just wondering if anyone has gotten their box yet over the past 2 years.  I was hesitant to buy other physical stuff since I wasn't sure if it would ship or not, but I love me some physical game content.

Kaldire:
yea im a bit worried myself mate

Not sure but I do believe some have gotten some things but I cant confirm and dont want to start rumors.

Any updates bt?

Hows the fam btw!! sleeeeep well!
hit us up status updates! going on 2 years may for awaiting our swag goodness mm!

cheers n beers
-kal

Blackthorne:
Still going out - I'm only getting a few packages out a week, though, right now.  Everyone will get their stuff, but it's taking me longer than I'd like.  Don't worry - people will get their stuff; we do have them! We just don't have a dedicated shipping staff and it's killing me!!  Broomie and Klytos can confirm, we have all the stuff, just sending it out is slow going. 

If I have one thing to tell people about Kickstarters, it is never underestimate how much time and effort your shipping will taker, and make sure you have someone absolutely dedicated to JUST that! (Or use a shipping house; they have them now for kickstarters,  When we did 'em, they didn't have such things for smaller businesses like ours....)

Bt

Kaldire:
yea I have indeed been on that end

minus KS

again with ttg's mainly, ughh nightmare, again its why TTG's no longer sells merch at ALL!

so its understandable.
can you blame us for wanting our awesome stuff though? hehe

goooood luck mate again! I know how .. much headache and time it truly is to do it from home or office without a shipping house or service that does it all for ya!

dont make the same mistake next time though !
esp with widdle baby! so much work just in newborns muchless sending swag out tooo!
and working on games!

wowzer do you sleep?

insert youtube vid of bt singing on 5 days no sleep

song title
"dagwood blues" or "the layered sandwich that cant be ate" aka " blondie get me off this crazy thing!"

galbyman:
Hey BT, I am very anxious to get my copy but totally understand the situation.  Especially with that baby that you now have.  I have four and there is not time for anything when I get home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version