The Games > Quest for Infamy

Quest for Infamy v2.0 progress thread

<< < (2/16) > >>

Athanasius:
So nothing new. That's sad.

Klytos:
We're still working on 2.0. It's a slow process because we're also working on Fortress of Fire and Roehm to Ruin but it is progressing. The majority of the process is about bug fixing, there's a couple of lingering bugs there that need squashed. I've optimised the combat a little bit, bringing it more in line with what we originally planned (trying to balance between too hard and too easy turns out to be quite difficult). The main process it's going through is a bit of a streamlining of the code so when we port to tablet (one day in the not near and not far future) it's a smooth process and won't need to be tinkered with again.

Athanasius:
Great to hear that combat will be more challenging! I'm - as ever - looking forward to the release. Are there any news?

shoptroll:
Sounds like the old "80/20 rule".  Getting those last few bugs can be a real nightmare!

Chadly:
Getting things, right is Uber important. I loved Qfi!  It was an old school classic, which one doesn't see now a days. I'm sure Roehm, to Ruin will be short but it's going to of the same class as QFI, and Order of the Thorne.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version