Author Topic: What happened to AGDInteractive Studio?  (Read 4643 times)

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
What happened to AGDInteractive Studio?
« on: May 10, 2015, 02:59:19 PM »
Those people where awesome. Kingsquest 3 redux was awesome, as were its others...I liked the trail by fire remake combat system very, very, much...it is how I would have done it.

Problem is they faded away or gave up, there site still says a game comming soon from years ago that was never made. What happened?
I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to AGDInteractive Studio?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 03:18:11 PM »
Much like Infamous Adventures (free "fan" game remakes) became Infamous Quests (new commercial / $$$ games), AGD Interactive (free "fan" game remakes) became Himalaya Studios (new commercial / $$$ games).

They released "Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine" in between the later fan games remakes, and are currently working on their Kickstarted game, "Mage's Initiation."

http://www.himalayastudios.com/index.php

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 09:43:05 PM »
Much like Infamous Adventures (free "fan" game remakes) became Infamous Quests (new commercial / $$$ games), AGD Interactive (free "fan" game remakes) became Himalaya Studios (new commercial / $$$ games).

They released "Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine" in between the later fan games remakes, and are currently working on their Kickstarted game, "Mage's Initiation."

http://www.himalayastudios.com/index.php

I wanted to play that game but man that was years ago. They never updated the download page, like where you get trail by fire.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 10:16:06 PM »
I wanted to play that game but man that was years ago. They never updated the download page, like where you get trail by fire.

Play "which" game?  They only released the four free remake games as AGD Interactive: KQ1VGA, KQ2+, QFG2VGA and KQ3:R.

As Himalaya Studios, "Al Emmo" had been out for years (for $$$, not free) and "Mage's Initiation" hasn't been released yet (and again, it won't be free).

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 11:43:06 PM »

Play "which" game?  They only released the four free remake games as AGD Interactive: KQ1VGA, KQ2+, QFG2VGA and KQ3:R.

As Himalaya Studios, "Al Emmo" had been out for years (for $$$, not free) and "Mage's Initiation" hasn't been released yet (and again, it won't be free).

Oh the mage game, but that was years ago.