Author Topic: In closing please take my advice.  (Read 3659 times)

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
In closing please take my advice.
« on: May 09, 2015, 09:14:12 AM »
Please take my advice, I know what I'm talking about, and if not I would like to know why.

realse a 1.42 version of the game, sell a update pack for between 4.99-8.99 and include the following;

1. A special unlock when all achivments have been met for this content.

2. Hard and nighmare mode combat options.

3. bonus hidden gear for this option, some for sell at like 10k bly. Other discovered. Dispite your cuts its still too damn easy to buy everything or rather to much bly left over with nothing to buy. dont cut bly again just sell new stuff, and make it semineeded for bonus content.

4. can woo completely all females, one or more for infamy...if one or first one adds to end game vid.

Ina requires hidden boss fight with inkeeper, which requires fabeled ghostwood stick quest. Got from old kyser wood guy, after presnting ina with a hidden gift. To attine the respect off inkeeper.

you must best volaris in mortal combat and help her aprehind a special feind....they guy she put the arrows through when tyr was on lockdown. also present her with dagger all by day 3.

you must save kit, from her life as a small town bartender, but in the end she decides to remain one but you win kit anyway.

Kay....too weired, shes a etheral female basicly, like in bc wow.

More infamy options/actions/interactions/reactions, you dont have to treat this as cannon, lorewise, but as a thanks for playing fun playthrough thing.

You can kill hummel after getting info WITH 250 INFAMY, GIVES + 30. changes story, only rayford shows up, must have completed game before to know of hummeels nature, or get clue but you would have anyway.

you can sucsessfuly steal needed perfume bottle from udo, to profit more from robbing fisherman as theif.

moose head in inn will laugh manicly if clicked on enough times and freak roehm out. evil dead/ash joke.

You can set fire to rayfords house after robbing him, rayford is not home, uless you dont do it in time. burning forces walk out and requires 10 bottles of alch in your bags with a random chance to fail and get caught based on stats.

Gives 3 options with gorth and rayford, kill/not kill/piss on, piss on is the new one.

Bhind curtain is ether a prody of devon and silem in tarrana smoking /transport you to another world comment/or the narrator who will kick roe in the shin,  laugh like a loon and take off in a dead run/reval oz comment.

This will work if your not relasing a qfi two for a couple years you could do this as a side thing in a month.

you could also relase a delux package for 42.00 that includes roehm to ruin, 1.42 game with new comment and a behind the sences special interview.

I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

Athanasius

• Testers
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 25
    • View Profile
Re: In closing please take my advice.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 10:54:39 AM »
You surely have many ideas, but I'd rather give them the time to work on their other projects. And, most importantly, for the not yet announced QfI2. ;)
I for myself are fully satisfied with the content of the game, but that's how opinions differ I guess.
Why 1.42?

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Re: In closing please take my advice.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 12:10:18 PM »
You surely have many ideas, but I'd rather give them the time to work on their other projects. And, most importantly, for the not yet announced QfI2. ;)
I for myself are fully satisfied with the content of the game, but that's how opinions differ I guess.
Why 1.42?

42 is a joke most players would like.

I like the content too, but there could be more. I see they wont be stopped, from focusing on other gamers for a bit, so I am suggesting throwing fans a bone and adding this, to last for another year or so while they date other games.

Also they would make some money of qfg/qfi infamy fans, sell 250 its over 9000 thosand bucks, and its just a update to an exsiting game with a little more thrown in. pretty good for a update. Over 9000! *breaks scouter*

That could help fund qfg 2.

Another tatic is to price it for half that and sell twice as many.

I dont suggest rushing qfi 2, that would likely make it suck. Funding it a bit off the first one updated inculding the proloug new challenges and a interview from estabished fans is the way to go.

Its the second wave of profit. I used to run a mail order company in the 90's. I'm sure it would work. I drew of the same list multiple times and did not sell my list. The internet killed that, no one need buy info anymore, not really...unless its very specialized and I moved on anyway....but with a game your in a uniqe postion.

I always loved virtual products in theory but in practice its another matter...yet something like this has potintal.

call it a gold edition. your already doing the to ruin, you have the same people, stop for bit throw the update together over a month...you have the game made already.

Wait till ruin is finished, work on this along side it. you need a 30 min interview with entertaing banter and pun facts. put the 3 things together. there you go.

Make a pretty picture for the download and include another rock song too, if you like.

They got famous actors at the time to appear in fairy tale theater, I think mcjagger was the emperor in one. You might be suprised what snipits some bands might let you use if you approched the right person in the right way.

Hint: think retro.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 09:40:56 PM »
1.42 would be the answer to life, the universe, everything.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 10:36:46 AM »
1.42 would be the answer to life, the universe, everything.

Bt

Make it and they will come.