Author Topic: Brig theviry 1.1 stat bug.  (Read 2481 times)

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
Brig theviry 1.1 stat bug.
« on: May 05, 2015, 11:44:54 AM »
A brig cannot get theivery above 5 in 1.1 

Robing brattle cabin you can do, and take all  but no skill raise, you cant get a raise on any prictice doors even if you click 100 times. you cannot level it to 50, the cap is 5, what you start with.

Even secret room wich as no more than rations and a few bly besids the cake, will not take it above 5.

I'm sure this is a bug in 1.1. If I cant do something obvious 9 times out of 10 with a little thought, chances are, its a bug.

Its not that I cant figure out to practice and keep trying, give me some credit.

Mostly if I ask for a hint its because its something that dose not work as intened like the rouge chest thing where the wrong skill is looked for climbing instead of theivery....so I over think something, and shoot past the mark, simply because its bugged and the intended soultion fails.

Hey, bugs happen and I am cool with that, just letting you know for the brig, the cap on the stat is 5 in 1.1.
I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
Re: Brig theviry 1.1 stat bug.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 12:11:18 PM »
Just click on correct door to house by bank 1000 times exactly. Then stoped and clicked again 101 times exactly with nary a skill increass or dooor opening as a test.

If you use attack icon, or crowbar it says that wont help here freind so I only tried this a few times as it worked on brattles cabin.

Same with oil wich worked on cell door in secert room which only had a few bly and some rations and no item.
I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Brig theviry 1.1 stat bug.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 03:27:07 PM »
heya... might want to research the forums :)

same as sorc  brigand cannot raise thieving .

doesnt mean sorc or brig cant open doors but, a brig.. never quietly
lol

so its not a bug.
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"