Author Topic: 1.1 bug list act one. (spoilers)  (Read 6166 times)

roeadventue32

• Villain
  • Liked: 23
    • View Profile
1.1 bug list act one. (spoilers)
« on: May 03, 2015, 07:52:54 AM »
1. Hunters.
You can no longer just kill the hunter outright as a infamus type might choose to do and have the other hunters run away, as you can in the other version of the game if you felt that was more like your classs, more infamus then using the hooker solution.

You can ignore the hunters walk around to where ever, the dwarf mine or beach, even come up bhind them if you choose, they are not really blocking anything if you take the right path. This is not cliping or and exsploit you can easily just choose a path that aviods them. No need to bother with them if you dont want.

which is of course the first thing one would try, this pretty much negates the hooker method.

Mayors house
2. You can no longer be smart and skip the statue thing by climbing the vines at the mayors house and going right to it, it says your not close enough when you stand at the door up top and try to open it after you have climbed up. Thats elainating options and forcing one solution or its a bug. You could in other version.

Top of barracks.
 if you choose to click on a statue and hide on top of the rouge secert entance to tyr, it triggers a patroling guard/maybe volarus, otherwise its just as it was a entrance and exit...but the pat never comes back just busts you when you try to exit.

I thought you needed to pickpocket her to open tyrs arrow barracks 4th chest or something but there is no interaction you can really do with her up there but get killed so....yeah no point in clicking the statue to trigger it.

Rouge secert room, you cant open 4th chest but you can all 3 guards chests but this maynot be a bug as it says you need help so maybe I have not found the solution stat grinding in act one.

Then again, I did not think it would be easy to get acsess to volarises chest anyway lol....as much as Roe would like to, shes not a easy date.

Rayfords house.
You can break in still, in act one, and get a book about solving the moonshiner puzzle that has yet to occur. Getting a great sword aalso and not needing to worry about prosperos overpriced spells....then map out immdently, as for some reason its hard to exit via door.

Of course people are going to try smart solutions first, but then with the archry game, its pretty much unlimited free blys anyway so this hardly matters. You can have what you like in the first few days.

...Insight
A rouge like roland shoots with there mind, and seeks the most pragmatic solution. He would first do what i did and simply walk around then he would try hooker method. More cost effective to. A master theif wont waste money if its not needed.

In the hunter puzzle, a brig for exsample would just ambush and kill/loot them if he had the skill. Brigs are not very nice guys, play trail by fire if you want to see what I mean.

Even if he were what would be considered soft for a brig, he killed gorth for less, knowing very little at the time if you think about it, gorth was just running his mouth and picking a fight. 

Roe atagonized him and then killed him for his lip basicly, and because he was a bully, when he decided to escalate it...as roe had the sense to know the man would if he took one  look at him. Roehm is not a stupid man.

Thes hunters are clearly arsholes like gorth after all. Not letting the man pass and the way they talked. bullies of a kind too. Well, live like a arsehole, die like one. Nope not very good guys...and they were activly in the way.

Otherwise he would be a fighter/warrior wannabe qfg pally, and not shades of a more complex, contextaly more noble, qfg style brig seeking infamy rather than normal glory.

A wizard/warlock would likely fear them. If your using rp and thinking like your character, rather than needless killing, or wasting time, he is a man who relise on intelect and would first try his spells. Besides as the cool narator says, roe is a bit lazy. (I love they narrator).

I see playing 3 classes like in qfg, your playing three parts of roe's character and devided mind, they are aspects of him...and besides the class should inflence ways of looking at things and problem solving, otherwise what is the point eh?

As for the over a apple achevement...well, I wont even go there.

I am a one note man, I play it all I can.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: 1.1 bug list act one. (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 12:18:09 PM »
some of these arent correct or are really odd

archery for bly?

hahahah
noooo noo noo , fight for bly  all know the fight undead save and loot trick
as for rayfords  sorc etc cant pick the chest lock  hence why spells are sold for swords though youll never need a sword

tons of wrong stuff on this list mate, seems class biased a bit too, and quite bombastic as my posts are, but very well formed in syntax at least. :)
and some of your post is funny and so true but some is so off kilter :O confusion sets in.
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 12:23:46 PM »
some of these arent correct or are really odd

archery for bly?

hahahah
noooo noo noo , fight for bly  all know the fight undead save and loot trick
as for rayfords  sorc etc cant pick the chest lock  hence why spells are sold for swords though youll never need a sword

tons of wrong stuff on this list mate, seems class biased a bit too, and quite bombastic as my posts are, but very well formed in syntax at least. :)
and some of your post is funny and so true but some is so off kilter :O confusion sets in.

you guys are driving me mad not giving me a hint about that chest in rouges secret room, before long I will be donre with this playthrough. It says, you cannot open this chest without help. What help? you can open the other 3 at the foot of the other beds.

sure its right 50 bly everytime you win jonas game at hermit homstead, and I rarely lose. 50 bly every couple of min. maybe less than that, never timed it.

5 arrows done, you have beaten my score, heres your 50 bly, sound farmiler? over and over again.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 12:31:54 PM »
You can get into Voleris's chest, but it's very, very hard.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 12:37:43 PM »
You can get into Voleris's chest, but it's very, very hard.

Bt

is it dependent on some odd achivement, you have to chance upon, something not based on logic? like the 5 steps things and a number I could never know? if its that, I wont worry about it on one playthrough without instrucions, if its stat maxing no big deal....but if its a puzzel not in the bounds of logic then I will just have to see if I chance upon it.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 12:42:43 PM »
Nope, it's just based on skill.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 12:51:19 PM »
Nope, it's just based on skill.

Bt

Since you guys are here, I want to take a moment to say I really like the narrator in quest for infamy, he cracked me up, hes better than the leser suit larry, remake narrator. please  use him in the scond game. too funny.

ok got it skill boosting item somewhere or keep spam clicking till it gos over 100, got it.

roeadventue32

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 07:28:11 AM »
No, the hunter thing was not a bug, only the brig can kill him outright.

The narator often says I dont want to do things, I really do want to do though. Like steal from udo.

I dont really care one way or the other about his face, I do want to steal the quest items though, I must admit, I also think hes slightly annoying, so I would gain special satisfaction from this, in fact. Though yeah, I cant even hit him....lol

I dont want to steal from jerrod though, I like jerrod. Hes cool, but he also shares a name with my bob tail cat, Jerod...so yeah.

The shop couple are really cool and funny, I am netral about stealing from them.