The Games > Quest for Infamy

v1.1 Changelog

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sslaxx:

--- Quote from: Blackthorne on February 09, 2015, 03:49:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: shmerl on February 09, 2015, 01:31:43 PM ---Is Linux release of 1.1 coming to GOG as well?

--- End quote ---

Yep! Our guy is packaging it up and sending it off to them soon!

Bt

--- End quote ---
It requires a bit of technical know-how (like compiling), but the Windows 1.1 Humble files run perfectly with the AGS Linux runtime.

shmerl:

--- Quote from: Blackthorne on February 09, 2015, 03:49:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: shmerl on February 09, 2015, 01:31:43 PM ---Is Linux release of 1.1 coming to GOG as well?

--- End quote ---

Yep! Our guy is packaging it up and sending it off to them soon!

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

--- Quote from: Sslaxx on February 09, 2015, 06:15:10 PM ---It requires a bit of technical know-how (like compiling), but the Windows 1.1 Humble files run perfectly with the AGS Linux runtime.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I figured :) That's exactly how I play the Heroine's Quest on Linux for example (compiling AGS and using their Windows release data), since they don't have an official Linux release. ;) Still it's good to know that the update is coming to GOG soon.

1yol:
I took the game in zodiac-store, there is still no update, I sent email to their customer service and they told me, ''we will let them know''. also they had sent to you Italian translation will be in the new upload?
thank you

Blackthorne:
The Italian Translation is still being worked on; we have to update the fonts to include symbols not in the English Alphabet.

We should be getting something out to Zodiac soon.  If you don't get anything, send me a PM and I'll take care of you.

Bt

1yol:

--- Quote from: Blackthorne on February 16, 2015, 11:12:45 AM ---The Italian Translation is still being worked on; we have to update the fonts to include symbols not in the English Alphabet.

We should be getting something out to Zodiac soon.  If you don't get anything, send me a PM and I'll take care of you.

Bt

--- End quote ---

thanks will wait

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version