The Games > Quest for Infamy

Get 50% off QFI Soundtrack this weekend!

<< < (10/11) > >>

sickfiction:
Ahaaa!! yes That one DID slip  through my net, it was absolute last minute because nobody on the team knew there was that scene, and the QFI soundtrack had already been packed up by then!!

sickfiction:

--- Quote from: shmerl on October 30, 2014, 11:14:38 PM ---Actually may be these are two different themes (or one with two distinct parts?).

First is slow during the dialog with the baron's daughter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBZ-hOgLOc&t=2m32s

And second one is fast during the chase and escape (this scene and music for it are gold):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBZ-hOgLOc&t=3m13s

I didn't find either of them in the OST.

--- End quote ---
I'll have a fish about and see if I can find it without the dialog! keep 'em peeled

Kaldire:
meoowwwww
* Kaldire makes tiger growl and purrr
saxy beasty you!
hehe

on that note did you hear that the dev for "a golden wake" rendered his naked bum into the game?

maybe next game we shall see bts chest hair at the next bar :P

and yea I wont give away that ending with that tune, but urmm, if thats true I cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!
again either way, love the ost and TY for that mp3 dl there bossman

shmerl:

--- Quote from: sickfiction on October 30, 2014, 04:05:25 PM ---I don't think so, it was codenamed QFI ROCK SHREDDER WAH, but got a proper name later on. I believe there was one track in the game that didn't make it, the prelude music - as it had the baron/daughter dialogue mixed in with it... I think.. I don't think that made it in anyway, if you notice something from the game (music not 2s sound effects etc) let us know and I'll make it available

--- End quote ---

Hi sickfiction. Did you manage to find that theme eventually? And do you know if audio.vox contains it as a mixed with speech audio, or it has a separate music file inside there?

Klytos:
That track has the baron/daughter audio mixed into the music in the VOC file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version