Author Topic: An observation and some questions  (Read 5431 times)

ErikParkin

• Recruit
  • Liked: 29
    • View Profile
An observation and some questions
« on: May 20, 2014, 08:31:09 PM »
Hello QFI team!

First I'd like to make an observation. The other day I was on Facebook and I happened to see a picture of Al Lowe and a picture if Steve. It is my considered opinion, that Steve looks like a younger version of Al Lowe. I was quite struck by this similarity. Now, when I think of your game I think of LSL. I also have some questions.
1. I certainly don't mean to pry, but I seem to remember a post on Facebook that said that Steve's wife was in the hospital due to a gastoric bypass. Did everything go Okay? Please accept my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
2. What is your favorite class in QFI? Thanks for your time.
Erik

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: An observation and some questions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 10:17:25 PM »
Hah, I think Steve is Al Lowe in a new body. Yeah his wife is doing great now.

I personally love the Sorcerer but that's because I did most of my design work on that. But I just recently did a playthrough of the rogue and that was really fun too!
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

sickfiction

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 329
  • You can't do that; at least not now.
    • View Profile
    • James' Music Page
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 10:58:38 PM »
Nobody mention the time machine that Steve I mean Al invented...
The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are his/her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests
--------------------------------------------------------
I am a Narrator, and I ride and I ride.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 12:25:21 AM »
Yes! Thank you - my wife is doing great.  She's home, and recovering well.

And, heh, young Al Lowe.  It's just the chubbiness and the beard.  Dude plays a mean sax.  Woodwinds escape me! But I think it might be time to announce my new game, it's about a loveable loser stuck in the 90s dating scene - Guess Jeans Gary.  Navigate the world of VHS dating clubs, and use your 386 PC with 14400 BAUD Modem to dial into Prodigy to use their dating service!  Be one of the first to use a CELLULAR TELEPHONE to call babes!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 08:46:06 AM »
Funny, I've always thought of Steve as the Kevin Smith/"Silent Bob" of indie gaming...

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 12:57:44 PM »
Funny, I've always thought of Steve as the Kevin Smith/"Silent Bob" of indie gaming...

I'd add a dash of Jonah Hill from Superbad.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Collector

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
    • The Sierra Help Pages
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 01:05:50 PM »
Be one of the first to use a CELLULAR TELEPHONE to call babes!

Bt

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 01:38:32 PM »

I'd add a dash of Jonah Hill from Superbad.

Hahaha, I totally grok this.

Bt