Author Topic: Politics: Rock the vote!!!  (Read 22333 times)

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Politics: Rock the vote!!!
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »
Hah, seen that before. Love it.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2014, 07:29:54 AM »
I stumbled upon it yesterday, and I thought it was appropriate.
Heh.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2014, 02:48:25 PM »
@kaldire I am sorry you took that as me telling you to shut up man.  Not intended that way.  I just feel like I personally can't complain unless I go out and voice my opinion.  In politics, voting is my way to do it.  I have a hard time hearing people upset with laws, etc. if they don't take part in the process.  You have some solid opinions, and back them up, then you are doing your part.  A lot of people do absolutely nothing, and voice almost no opinion.  My comments are more directed to those people in general, not to anyone in particular.

Well chuklas, its ok you believe in a system that I REALLY did used to believe in.
but the paradigm that you hold so dear doesnt pertain to our modern thinking public in usa anymore
did you catch the latest bill maher real time? it explained why 22-25% only voted (which implies you think 75% of americans cant voice they dont like the way stuff is ran.

1. You were speaking in general terms yes, but that is aimed at EVERYONE, even me, since I am the general public

2. You are sooo wrong(but im not one to try to change your belief system and I should try as bt and many others have said in the past to not take things personally even if they are intended that way in a generalization, sorry you should watch the newest bill maher episode, it shows why people didnt vote and wont ever.. even for president
(reason is that most people polled either)

a. work 2-3 jobs and have 1-3 kids and are single, and use public transport and dont have TIME to get to vote

b. it takes loads to vote these days,  blood sample, hair sample, first born child etc lol

c. the lower class (as there is not really a middle class in usa anymore, doesnt feel the government is even worth the trouble of getting involved in. They dont care about the lower class, none of em.

so the people who won, dont believe in global warming etc
22-25% only voted, lowest since 1925..

anyway, most people either dont want to vote because the gov they know doesnt help them and or they are just to busy being lower class and trying to survive, which comes first
so in essence you are saying that the single divorced mum that has 2 kids and 2 jobs and takes a bus has to either take time out to vote or shut up about the gov? idk
watch that real time episode that just aired! sheds some light on why most didnt and never will vote

and again id love to see sacramentos gov as president but people claim he is to old pfft
whatteverrr

anyway
love ya all, keep that in mind :P

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"