Author Topic: Marching Towards Infamy!  (Read 12074 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Re: Marching Towards Infamy!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 08:24:07 PM »
A couple of months?  Wouldn't that be November?  Which is a month out from your estimated December release, correct?  At that point, why not push for the actual release and not bother with a demo?  Is there a schedule slip to discuss?  Give us the nitty-gritty... we're your friends.  Best to be transparent with scheduling as early as possible.

Chadly's head may explode  ;D

Ha, that was my first thought too, Chadly will have a comment!  Haha.   :D

Anyway, I'm just glad that the IQ team is still excited to make the game and working diligently on it.  My opinion has always been that you guys should take the time you need to make the game exactly how you want it, and we will wait (because well, do we have another choice?  ;) ) and gladly play it when it's ready and appreciate all your hard work then. 

Weird question though--will any of the cameo sprites or in-game portraits be in the future demo (since it's still months away) or is that only for the final release?

Sarah

P.S.  I don't know how to quote two separate posts in my reply but in regards to BT's last post, I'd love to see you guys do a team update video sometime.  I really enjoyed "Meet Team Infamy", nice to put a face to you guys.  Jeremy's not from Texas is he?  He has that twang we all have...haha  :D

I have comments for EVERYTHING.  Some I Post some I keep to myself. haha :) 

Now in reference to BT statement of the Demo 2.0 being delayed, Lets just say at first i had some choice words spoken out loud to my monitor. heh. :D  However taking a second to think about why this had to be done, i agree with him in full.  Am i a little put out over it? Yes I am.  With that said, I don't think BT, Kyltos, or any other member of Team Infamy really give 2 Shits what i think. AS IT SHOULD BE.

In the end, i remain confidant that the game will be Awesome and Great!  I will continue to support IQ and am patiently waiting for Both the release of Demo 2.0 and the Finished game.
**********Chadly*********************

rugged

• Villain
  • Liked: 51
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 11:27:26 PM »
The next question is how is Mrs Chadly coping with the delay and resulting reaction from Chad?

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 01:24:26 AM »
There is no Mrs. Chadly.  I am a bachelor. Which has its advantages and disadvantages.  However i have a sometiimes girlfriend.  She comes around when she wants money, loving, or attention.  In all seriousness i have not went berserk or crazy AS OF YET. HA. :)  Thank goodness for Barley water i says. (thats a redneck kind of name for beer.) 

P.S.  When she gets tired of my bitching and moaning she leaves as I do when she does.  It works out. I will probally end up marrying her.(Gulp?!) 8)
**********Chadly*********************

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 05:59:52 AM »
I like a frosted barley pop and I drink 'em outta the can!
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."